Sacramento Teen Battling Cancer Gets Disney World Wish
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A 17-year-old facing an aggressive tumor is having one of her dreams come true thanks to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Jackie Brown arrived at Sacramento International Airport with her mom and three sisters princess-style, in a long black limousine.
She’s off on her first, flight across the country to Disney World.
Past the security lines, onto the escalator and her first ride on a tram, this teen who’s had a lot of growing up to do in the face of cancer is now smiling with ease.
While her future is uncertain, the present will be filled with magical memories of magical memories of enchanted castles, Prince Charmings and lots of pixie dust.
For this brave teen, even if it’s just for a week, can be a kid again.