Sacramento Teen Battling Cancer Gets Disney World Wish
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A 17-year-old facing an aggressive tumor is having one of her dreams come true thanks to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Jackie Brown arrived at Sacramento International Airport with her mom and three sisters princess-style, in a long black limousine.
She’s off on her first, flight across the country to Disney World.
Past the security lines, onto the escalator and her first ride on a tram, this teen who’s had a lot of growing up to do in the face of cancer is now smiling with ease.
While her future is uncertain, the present will be filled with magical memories of magical memories of enchanted castles, Prince Charmings and lots of pixie dust.
For this brave teen, even if it’s just for a week, can be a kid again.