Sacramento Teen Battling Cancer Gets Disney World Wish
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A 17-year-old facing an aggressive tumor is having one of her dreams come true thanks to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Jackie Brown arrived at Sacramento International Airport with her mom and three sisters princess-style, in a long black limousine.
She’s off on her first, flight across the country to Disney World.
Past the security lines, onto the escalator and her first ride on a tram, this teen who’s had a lot of growing up to do in the face of cancer is now smiling with ease.
While her future is uncertain, the present will be filled with magical memories of magical memories of enchanted castles, Prince Charmings and lots of pixie dust.
For this brave teen, even if it’s just for a week, can be a kid again.