UPDATE: Man Accused Of Stabbing Father, Sawing Off Own Hands
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
Sports Fan Insider
REDDING (CBS13) — A man who Shasta County Sheriff’s Deputies found with his hands severed is accused of stabbing his father multiple times.
Shasta County Deputies reported arriving at a Redding home on Scheer Drive and finding two subjects with visible injuries.
One man, Gregory Alan Dunn, 59, appeared to have been stabbed multiple times.
Deputies suspect the other man, Dunn’s son, Jason, stabbed him repeatedly with a pair of scissors during a verbal altercation.
They say after Jason Dunn stabbed his father, he cut his own arms off with a radial saw.
Both father and son were transported to a nearby hospital for treatment