UPDATE: Man Accused Of Stabbing Father, Sawing Off Own Hands
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
REDDING (CBS13) — A man who Shasta County Sheriff’s Deputies found with his hands severed is accused of stabbing his father multiple times.
Shasta County Deputies reported arriving at a Redding home on Scheer Drive and finding two subjects with visible injuries.
One man, Gregory Alan Dunn, 59, appeared to have been stabbed multiple times.
Deputies suspect the other man, Dunn’s son, Jason, stabbed him repeatedly with a pair of scissors during a verbal altercation.
They say after Jason Dunn stabbed his father, he cut his own arms off with a radial saw.
Both father and son were transported to a nearby hospital for treatment