UPDATE: Man Accused Of Stabbing Father, Sawing Off Own Hands
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
REDDING (CBS13) — A man who Shasta County Sheriff’s Deputies found with his hands severed is accused of stabbing his father multiple times.
Shasta County Deputies reported arriving at a Redding home on Scheer Drive and finding two subjects with visible injuries.
One man, Gregory Alan Dunn, 59, appeared to have been stabbed multiple times.
Deputies suspect the other man, Dunn’s son, Jason, stabbed him repeatedly with a pair of scissors during a verbal altercation.
They say after Jason Dunn stabbed his father, he cut his own arms off with a radial saw.
Both father and son were transported to a nearby hospital for treatment