UPDATE: Man Accused Of Stabbing Father, Sawing Off Own Hands
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
REDDING (CBS13) — A man who Shasta County Sheriff’s Deputies found with his hands severed is accused of stabbing his father multiple times.
Shasta County Deputies reported arriving at a Redding home on Scheer Drive and finding two subjects with visible injuries.
One man, Gregory Alan Dunn, 59, appeared to have been stabbed multiple times.
Deputies suspect the other man, Dunn’s son, Jason, stabbed him repeatedly with a pair of scissors during a verbal altercation.
They say after Jason Dunn stabbed his father, he cut his own arms off with a radial saw.
Both father and son were transported to a nearby hospital for treatment