UPDATE: Man Accused Of Stabbing Father, Sawing Off Own Hands
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
REDDING (CBS13) — A man who Shasta County Sheriff’s Deputies found with his hands severed is accused of stabbing his father multiple times.
Shasta County Deputies reported arriving at a Redding home on Scheer Drive and finding two subjects with visible injuries.
One man, Gregory Alan Dunn, 59, appeared to have been stabbed multiple times.
Deputies suspect the other man, Dunn’s son, Jason, stabbed him repeatedly with a pair of scissors during a verbal altercation.
They say after Jason Dunn stabbed his father, he cut his own arms off with a radial saw.
Both father and son were transported to a nearby hospital for treatment