UPDATE: Natural Gas Leak In Downtown Sacramento Capped
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A natural gas leak in a downtown Sacramento neighborhood has been capped.
The line was accidentally severed at 11 and G Streets just before 8:30 a.m. by a worker who was digging around tree roots near the line. Nearby residents were asked to leave their homes as a precaution.
PG&E workers were able to cap the leak just before 9:30 a.m.
G Street between 11th and 12th Streets had been closed as a precaution, but has since re-opened.