UPDATE: Natural Gas Leak In Downtown Sacramento Capped
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A natural gas leak in a downtown Sacramento neighborhood has been capped.
The line was accidentally severed at 11 and G Streets just before 8:30 a.m. by a worker who was digging around tree roots near the line. Nearby residents were asked to leave their homes as a precaution.
PG&E workers were able to cap the leak just before 9:30 a.m.
G Street between 11th and 12th Streets had been closed as a precaution, but has since re-opened.