Forecast: Rain Continues For Second Day
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
A light and steady rain will continue to fall along the I-80 corridor through the morning commute.
Showers are generally staying mainly north of Interstate 80. Totals will be light, but enough to keep streets wet and wipers on low.
Rain totals since yesterday are generally between .05” – .20” for the valley. In the foothills and Sierra totals range from .50” – to just over 1” of rain. The light rain in the valley Monday was enough to set records!
Preliminary values at 6 p.m. last night were already at .05” for Sac Exec and .04” in Stockton and Modesto – all new record daily rainfalls (as the old records were 0.00!)
Showers will be wrapping up for the most part by this evening, with dry and much warmer weather on tap for the end of the week.