Forecast: Rain Continues For Second Day
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
A light and steady rain will continue to fall along the I-80 corridor through the morning commute.
Showers are generally staying mainly north of Interstate 80. Totals will be light, but enough to keep streets wet and wipers on low.
Rain totals since yesterday are generally between .05” – .20” for the valley. In the foothills and Sierra totals range from .50” – to just over 1” of rain. The light rain in the valley Monday was enough to set records!
Preliminary values at 6 p.m. last night were already at .05” for Sac Exec and .04” in Stockton and Modesto – all new record daily rainfalls (as the old records were 0.00!)
Showers will be wrapping up for the most part by this evening, with dry and much warmer weather on tap for the end of the week.