Forecast: Rain Continues For Second Day
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
A light and steady rain will continue to fall along the I-80 corridor through the morning commute.
Showers are generally staying mainly north of Interstate 80. Totals will be light, but enough to keep streets wet and wipers on low.
Rain totals since yesterday are generally between .05” – .20” for the valley. In the foothills and Sierra totals range from .50” – to just over 1” of rain. The light rain in the valley Monday was enough to set records!
Preliminary values at 6 p.m. last night were already at .05” for Sac Exec and .04” in Stockton and Modesto – all new record daily rainfalls (as the old records were 0.00!)
Showers will be wrapping up for the most part by this evening, with dry and much warmer weather on tap for the end of the week.