Forecast: Rain Continues For Second Day
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
A light and steady rain will continue to fall along the I-80 corridor through the morning commute.
Showers are generally staying mainly north of Interstate 80. Totals will be light, but enough to keep streets wet and wipers on low.
Rain totals since yesterday are generally between .05” – .20” for the valley. In the foothills and Sierra totals range from .50” – to just over 1” of rain. The light rain in the valley Monday was enough to set records!
Preliminary values at 6 p.m. last night were already at .05” for Sac Exec and .04” in Stockton and Modesto – all new record daily rainfalls (as the old records were 0.00!)
Showers will be wrapping up for the most part by this evening, with dry and much warmer weather on tap for the end of the week.