Shaq With Sac? Former Lakers Center Says He’ll Make Kings’ Cousins ‘Best Big Man In The Game’
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
MENLO PARK (CBS13) — Owners of the Sacramento Kings are meeting with Shaquille O’Neal tonight in Sacramento.
Vivek Ranadive and Mark Mastrov sat down for dinner with the TNT analyst and former Los Angeles Lakers star at the Rosewood Sand Hill in Melo Park.
Three months after O’Neal said he thought the Kings were sold and gone at the NBA All-Star Game in Houston, the all-star center said he’s going to help tutor DeMarcus Cousins.
O’Neal said, “I’m going to make DeMarcus Cousins the best big man in the game.”
O’Neal also praised the planned new Kings arena, which won a Sacramento City Council vote to approve $6.5 million in funding for the project.