UPDATE: At-Risk Elk Grove Man Found Safe
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Angelito “Sam” Cabaccang was reported missing Tuesday by police after he left on a walk at around 6:30 a.m., but didn’t return.
At around 4:45 p.m. Officer Chris Trim reported Cabaccang had been located safely and was being transported home.
Cabaccang was considered at-risk because he suffers from a brain injury that affects his memory and cognitive functions. He’s also diabetic and suffers from seizures.