UPDATE: At-Risk Elk Grove Man Found Safe
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Angelito “Sam” Cabaccang was reported missing Tuesday by police after he left on a walk at around 6:30 a.m., but didn’t return.
At around 4:45 p.m. Officer Chris Trim reported Cabaccang had been located safely and was being transported home.
Cabaccang was considered at-risk because he suffers from a brain injury that affects his memory and cognitive functions. He’s also diabetic and suffers from seizures.