UPDATE: At-Risk Elk Grove Man Found Safe
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Angelito “Sam” Cabaccang was reported missing Tuesday by police after he left on a walk at around 6:30 a.m., but didn’t return.
At around 4:45 p.m. Officer Chris Trim reported Cabaccang had been located safely and was being transported home.
Cabaccang was considered at-risk because he suffers from a brain injury that affects his memory and cognitive functions. He’s also diabetic and suffers from seizures.