UPDATE: At-Risk Elk Grove Man Found Safe
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Angelito “Sam” Cabaccang was reported missing Tuesday by police after he left on a walk at around 6:30 a.m., but didn’t return.
At around 4:45 p.m. Officer Chris Trim reported Cabaccang had been located safely and was being transported home.
Cabaccang was considered at-risk because he suffers from a brain injury that affects his memory and cognitive functions. He’s also diabetic and suffers from seizures.