UPDATE: At-Risk Elk Grove Man Found Safe
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Angelito “Sam” Cabaccang was reported missing Tuesday by police after he left on a walk at around 6:30 a.m., but didn’t return.
At around 4:45 p.m. Officer Chris Trim reported Cabaccang had been located safely and was being transported home.
Cabaccang was considered at-risk because he suffers from a brain injury that affects his memory and cognitive functions. He’s also diabetic and suffers from seizures.