Sacramento Restore The Fourth Protesters Take To Cesar Chavez Park
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A group of protesters rallied at Cesar Chavez Park in downtown Sacramento as part of a nationwide Restore The Fourth Rally.
Demonstrators in Sacramento say they’re trying to raise awareness about government spy projects they say violate Americans’ Fourth Amendment rights against unreasonable searches and seizures.
“Our laws haven’t kept up with technology and I think we need to work harder to protect our privacy as Americans,” said Jim Sink.
Last month U.S. intelligence contractor Edward Snowden revealed the existence of a secret government surveillance program.