Burglars Allegedly Discover Vacation Home To Rob While Stealing From Another Home
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
DAVIS (CBS13) — Two alleged burglars are under arrested, accused of stealing from the same homeowners twice.
Yolo County Sheriff’s Deputies say the men first burglarized a home on Black Hawk Place in Davis.
From there, investigators say the men found information on a laptop that led them to the homeowner’s vacation home in Soda Springs.
The men allegedly stole $50,000 worth of property.