Burglars Allegedly Discover Vacation Home To Rob While Stealing From Another Home
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
DAVIS (CBS13) — Two alleged burglars are under arrested, accused of stealing from the same homeowners twice.
Yolo County Sheriff’s Deputies say the men first burglarized a home on Black Hawk Place in Davis.
From there, investigators say the men found information on a laptop that led them to the homeowner’s vacation home in Soda Springs.
The men allegedly stole $50,000 worth of property.