Burglars Allegedly Discover Vacation Home To Rob While Stealing From Another Home
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
DAVIS (CBS13) — Two alleged burglars are under arrested, accused of stealing from the same homeowners twice.
Yolo County Sheriff’s Deputies say the men first burglarized a home on Black Hawk Place in Davis.
From there, investigators say the men found information on a laptop that led them to the homeowner’s vacation home in Soda Springs.
The men allegedly stole $50,000 worth of property.