Burglars Allegedly Discover Vacation Home To Rob While Stealing From Another Home
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
DAVIS (CBS13) — Two alleged burglars are under arrested, accused of stealing from the same homeowners twice.
Yolo County Sheriff’s Deputies say the men first burglarized a home on Black Hawk Place in Davis.
From there, investigators say the men found information on a laptop that led them to the homeowner’s vacation home in Soda Springs.
The men allegedly stole $50,000 worth of property.