Burglars Allegedly Discover Vacation Home To Rob While Stealing From Another Home
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
DAVIS (CBS13) — Two alleged burglars are under arrested, accused of stealing from the same homeowners twice.
Yolo County Sheriff’s Deputies say the men first burglarized a home on Black Hawk Place in Davis.
From there, investigators say the men found information on a laptop that led them to the homeowner’s vacation home in Soda Springs.
The men allegedly stole $50,000 worth of property.