Area Hospitals Among 10 Penalized By CDPH
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – UC Davis Medical Center is one of 10 hospitals being penalized by the California Department of Public Health for noncompliance with licensing requirements.
CDPH says the hospitals put patients at risk by not following specific policies and procedures, but it didn’t elaborate on specific instances.
UC Davis is being fined $50,000.
This is the hospital’s first penalty from CDPH.
Memorial Medical Center in Modesto was also fined $100,000.
The fines for all 10 hospitals totaled $675,000.