Area Hospitals Among 10 Penalized By CDPH
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – UC Davis Medical Center is one of 10 hospitals being penalized by the California Department of Public Health for noncompliance with licensing requirements.
CDPH says the hospitals put patients at risk by not following specific policies and procedures, but it didn’t elaborate on specific instances.
UC Davis is being fined $50,000.
This is the hospital’s first penalty from CDPH.
Memorial Medical Center in Modesto was also fined $100,000.
The fines for all 10 hospitals totaled $675,000.