Area Hospitals Among 10 Penalized By CDPH
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – UC Davis Medical Center is one of 10 hospitals being penalized by the California Department of Public Health for noncompliance with licensing requirements.
CDPH says the hospitals put patients at risk by not following specific policies and procedures, but it didn’t elaborate on specific instances.
UC Davis is being fined $50,000.
This is the hospital’s first penalty from CDPH.
Memorial Medical Center in Modesto was also fined $100,000.
The fines for all 10 hospitals totaled $675,000.