Area Hospitals Among 10 Penalized By CDPH
Don't Miss This
- Vandals Key ‘Murder’ Into Tuolumne Veteran’s Vehicle, Rip Up Bumper Sticker
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 530 Fatties Facebook Page Targeted Overweight, Obese Yuba-Sutter Residents
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – UC Davis Medical Center is one of 10 hospitals being penalized by the California Department of Public Health for noncompliance with licensing requirements.
CDPH says the hospitals put patients at risk by not following specific policies and procedures, but it didn’t elaborate on specific instances.
UC Davis is being fined $50,000.
This is the hospital’s first penalty from CDPH.
Memorial Medical Center in Modesto was also fined $100,000.
The fines for all 10 hospitals totaled $675,000.