Body Of Drowned Teen Recovered From Emerald Bay
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
EMERALD BAY (CBS13) – The body of a 17-year-old boy was found on Saturday morning in Emerald Bay.
Javon Lamar Green, was boating with his family Friday when he decided to swim 25 yards from the boat to nearby Fannette Island. His family said he disappeared under the water and hadn’t been seen since.
El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office divers and CHP helicopter searched the area on Friday, but didn’t find the teen. They eventually found him in about 72 feet of water on Saturday.
Brown’s death is under investigation.