Body Of Drowned Teen Recovered From Emerald Bay
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
EMERALD BAY (CBS13) – The body of a 17-year-old boy was found on Saturday morning in Emerald Bay.
Javon Lamar Green, was boating with his family Friday when he decided to swim 25 yards from the boat to nearby Fannette Island. His family said he disappeared under the water and hadn’t been seen since.
El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office divers and CHP helicopter searched the area on Friday, but didn’t find the teen. They eventually found him in about 72 feet of water on Saturday.
Brown’s death is under investigation.