Body Of Drowned Teen Recovered From Emerald Bay
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
EMERALD BAY (CBS13) – The body of a 17-year-old boy was found on Saturday morning in Emerald Bay.
Javon Lamar Green, was boating with his family Friday when he decided to swim 25 yards from the boat to nearby Fannette Island. His family said he disappeared under the water and hadn’t been seen since.
El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office divers and CHP helicopter searched the area on Friday, but didn’t find the teen. They eventually found him in about 72 feet of water on Saturday.
Brown’s death is under investigation.