Body Of Drowned Teen Recovered From Emerald Bay
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
EMERALD BAY (CBS13) – The body of a 17-year-old boy was found on Saturday morning in Emerald Bay.
Javon Lamar Green, was boating with his family Friday when he decided to swim 25 yards from the boat to nearby Fannette Island. His family said he disappeared under the water and hadn’t been seen since.
El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office divers and CHP helicopter searched the area on Friday, but didn’t find the teen. They eventually found him in about 72 feet of water on Saturday.
Brown’s death is under investigation.