Body Of Drowned Teen Recovered From Emerald Bay
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
EMERALD BAY (CBS13) – The body of a 17-year-old boy was found on Saturday morning in Emerald Bay.
Javon Lamar Green, was boating with his family Friday when he decided to swim 25 yards from the boat to nearby Fannette Island. His family said he disappeared under the water and hadn’t been seen since.
El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office divers and CHP helicopter searched the area on Friday, but didn’t find the teen. They eventually found him in about 72 feet of water on Saturday.
Brown’s death is under investigation.