Two Sacramento Residents Arrested For Child Endangerment
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two people were arrested on child neglect charges after police found nine children living in their residence in what police say were unsuitable conditions.
Police responded to a call at 7:55 p.m. Tuesday of children throwing rocks at a home. They detained two of the children and took them back to the childrens’ residence in the 4700 block of Valley Hi Drive. There, police say they found seven more unsupervised children ranging in age from 5 to 11 years old apparently living in unsafe conditions.
The children were taken into protective custody and the mother and father were arrested on neglect charges.