Two Sacramento Residents Arrested For Child Endangerment
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two people were arrested on child neglect charges after police found nine children living in their residence in what police say were unsuitable conditions.
Police responded to a call at 7:55 p.m. Tuesday of children throwing rocks at a home. They detained two of the children and took them back to the childrens’ residence in the 4700 block of Valley Hi Drive. There, police say they found seven more unsupervised children ranging in age from 5 to 11 years old apparently living in unsafe conditions.
The children were taken into protective custody and the mother and father were arrested on neglect charges.