Two Sacramento Residents Arrested For Child Endangerment
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two people were arrested on child neglect charges after police found nine children living in their residence in what police say were unsuitable conditions.
Police responded to a call at 7:55 p.m. Tuesday of children throwing rocks at a home. They detained two of the children and took them back to the childrens’ residence in the 4700 block of Valley Hi Drive. There, police say they found seven more unsupervised children ranging in age from 5 to 11 years old apparently living in unsafe conditions.
The children were taken into protective custody and the mother and father were arrested on neglect charges.