Two Sacramento Residents Arrested For Child Endangerment
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two people were arrested on child neglect charges after police found nine children living in their residence in what police say were unsuitable conditions.
Police responded to a call at 7:55 p.m. Tuesday of children throwing rocks at a home. They detained two of the children and took them back to the childrens’ residence in the 4700 block of Valley Hi Drive. There, police say they found seven more unsupervised children ranging in age from 5 to 11 years old apparently living in unsafe conditions.
The children were taken into protective custody and the mother and father were arrested on neglect charges.