Two Sacramento Residents Arrested For Child Endangerment
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two people were arrested on child neglect charges after police found nine children living in their residence in what police say were unsuitable conditions.
Police responded to a call at 7:55 p.m. Tuesday of children throwing rocks at a home. They detained two of the children and took them back to the childrens’ residence in the 4700 block of Valley Hi Drive. There, police say they found seven more unsupervised children ranging in age from 5 to 11 years old apparently living in unsafe conditions.
The children were taken into protective custody and the mother and father were arrested on neglect charges.