Volunteers Search For Signs Of Missing Isleton Woman
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
ISLETON (CBS13) – Volunteers searched for clues in the disappearance of an Isleton woman missing for nearly two weeks.
Family members organized a search party along the delta loop looking for any signs of Susan Green.
Green’s family says she was last seen leaving a karaoke bar on August 11, and it’s unusual for her to go away without telling anyone.
On Saturday, search parties passed out fliers hoping to find someone who may have seen something.
“Either someone knows what happened to her and hurt her, or we’re hoping that she didn’t end up in the water, which happens out here,” said search volunteer Linda Mackey.
About 50 people were out searching along the water and in the air for Green.