Stockton City Councilwoman, Fiance Tie Knot On City Hall Steps
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) — A Stockton city councilwoman and her fiancé made a little history of their own when they said “I do” on the steps of City Hall on Saturday.
Dyane Burgos and her husband, Gustavo Medina, met while they both interned at City Hall. In fact, the councilwoman they interned for officiated the ceremony.
The newlyweds didn’t let the rain dampen their ceremony.