Stockton City Councilwoman, Fiance Tie Knot On City Hall Steps
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
STOCKTON (CBS13) — A Stockton city councilwoman and her fiancé made a little history of their own when they said “I do” on the steps of City Hall on Saturday.
Dyane Burgos and her husband, Gustavo Medina, met while they both interned at City Hall. In fact, the councilwoman they interned for officiated the ceremony.
The newlyweds didn’t let the rain dampen their ceremony.