Stockton City Councilwoman, Fiance Tie Knot On City Hall Steps
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) — A Stockton city councilwoman and her fiancé made a little history of their own when they said “I do” on the steps of City Hall on Saturday.
Dyane Burgos and her husband, Gustavo Medina, met while they both interned at City Hall. In fact, the councilwoman they interned for officiated the ceremony.
The newlyweds didn’t let the rain dampen their ceremony.