Stockton City Councilwoman, Fiance Tie Knot On City Hall Steps
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
STOCKTON (CBS13) — A Stockton city councilwoman and her fiancé made a little history of their own when they said “I do” on the steps of City Hall on Saturday.
Dyane Burgos and her husband, Gustavo Medina, met while they both interned at City Hall. In fact, the councilwoman they interned for officiated the ceremony.
The newlyweds didn’t let the rain dampen their ceremony.