Stockton City Councilwoman, Fiance Tie Knot On City Hall Steps
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) — A Stockton city councilwoman and her fiancé made a little history of their own when they said “I do” on the steps of City Hall on Saturday.
Dyane Burgos and her husband, Gustavo Medina, met while they both interned at City Hall. In fact, the councilwoman they interned for officiated the ceremony.
The newlyweds didn’t let the rain dampen their ceremony.