Sacramento Radio Host Surprises Girlfriend With Engagement Live On Good Day Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A Sacramento radio host surprised his girlfriend with an engagement ring on Good Day Sacramento this morning.
Keith Brooks was supposedly being honored with a lifetime radio achievement award. His girlfriend Katy thought she was surprising him with the award and a gift.
But it turns out the surprise was on her.
As he went through the bag, he said, “Thanks you guys so much. I appreciate it. But I don’t think it will fit me.”
He pulled out the ring and offered it to her, asking, “Will you marry me?”
And of course, she said yes.