Sacramento Radio Host Surprises Girlfriend With Engagement Live On Good Day Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A Sacramento radio host surprised his girlfriend with an engagement ring on Good Day Sacramento this morning.
Keith Brooks was supposedly being honored with a lifetime radio achievement award. His girlfriend Katy thought she was surprising him with the award and a gift.
But it turns out the surprise was on her.
As he went through the bag, he said, “Thanks you guys so much. I appreciate it. But I don’t think it will fit me.”
He pulled out the ring and offered it to her, asking, “Will you marry me?”
And of course, she said yes.