Sacramento Radio Host Surprises Girlfriend With Engagement Live On Good Day Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A Sacramento radio host surprised his girlfriend with an engagement ring on Good Day Sacramento this morning.
Keith Brooks was supposedly being honored with a lifetime radio achievement award. His girlfriend Katy thought she was surprising him with the award and a gift.
But it turns out the surprise was on her.
As he went through the bag, he said, “Thanks you guys so much. I appreciate it. But I don’t think it will fit me.”
He pulled out the ring and offered it to her, asking, “Will you marry me?”
And of course, she said yes.