Sacramento Radio Host Surprises Girlfriend With Engagement Live On Good Day Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A Sacramento radio host surprised his girlfriend with an engagement ring on Good Day Sacramento this morning.
Keith Brooks was supposedly being honored with a lifetime radio achievement award. His girlfriend Katy thought she was surprising him with the award and a gift.
But it turns out the surprise was on her.
As he went through the bag, he said, “Thanks you guys so much. I appreciate it. But I don’t think it will fit me.”
He pulled out the ring and offered it to her, asking, “Will you marry me?”
And of course, she said yes.