Sacramento Radio Host Surprises Girlfriend With Engagement Live On Good Day Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A Sacramento radio host surprised his girlfriend with an engagement ring on Good Day Sacramento this morning.
Keith Brooks was supposedly being honored with a lifetime radio achievement award. His girlfriend Katy thought she was surprising him with the award and a gift.
But it turns out the surprise was on her.
As he went through the bag, he said, “Thanks you guys so much. I appreciate it. But I don’t think it will fit me.”
He pulled out the ring and offered it to her, asking, “Will you marry me?”
And of course, she said yes.