Special Agent With Homeland Security Shot In Roseville; Police Searching For Shooter
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) — A special agent with Homeland Security Investigations has been shot in Roseville, according to the department of Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
According to law enforcement sources the shooting happened near Darling Way and Riverside Avenue at around 3:30 p.m. on Friday. Numerous law enforcement personnel have converged on the area, and SWAT officers reportedly have the suspect cornered in a home.
Riverside Avenue is closed from Cirby Way to Vernon Street.
The agent was taken to the hospital. The extent of the agent’s injuries are unknown.
The 911 call: