Special Agent With Homeland Security Shot In Roseville; Police Searching For Shooter
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) — A special agent with Homeland Security Investigations has been shot in Roseville, according to the department of Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
According to law enforcement sources the shooting happened near Darling Way and Riverside Avenue at around 3:30 p.m. on Friday. Numerous law enforcement personnel have converged on the area, and SWAT officers reportedly have the suspect cornered in a home.
Riverside Avenue is closed from Cirby Way to Vernon Street.
The agent was taken to the hospital. The extent of the agent’s injuries are unknown.
The 911 call: