Special Agent With Homeland Security Shot In Roseville; Police Searching For Shooter
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) — A special agent with Homeland Security Investigations has been shot in Roseville, according to the department of Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
According to law enforcement sources the shooting happened near Darling Way and Riverside Avenue at around 3:30 p.m. on Friday. Numerous law enforcement personnel have converged on the area, and SWAT officers reportedly have the suspect cornered in a home.
Riverside Avenue is closed from Cirby Way to Vernon Street.
The agent was taken to the hospital. The extent of the agent’s injuries are unknown.
The 911 call: