Special Agent With Homeland Security Shot In Roseville; Police Searching For Shooter
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) — A special agent with Homeland Security Investigations has been shot in Roseville, according to the department of Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
According to law enforcement sources the shooting happened near Darling Way and Riverside Avenue at around 3:30 p.m. on Friday. Numerous law enforcement personnel have converged on the area, and SWAT officers reportedly have the suspect cornered in a home.
Riverside Avenue is closed from Cirby Way to Vernon Street.
The agent was taken to the hospital. The extent of the agent’s injuries are unknown.
The 911 call: