ELK GROVE, Calif. (CBS/AP) — One of the northbound lanes of Interstate 5 has reopened following a crash.
State transportation officials had predicted northbound Interstate 5 at Laguna Boulevard in Elk Grove would not reopen until a little after 9 a.m. Wednesday.
The roadway was closed early in the morning after a crash involving two trucks. Minor injuries were reported.
Emergency crews were cleaning up diesel fuel from the crash.
– Traffic Updates
- 89-Year-Old Woman Missing Five Days Found Dead In Canal
- Shots Fired At Residence In Elk Grove, 1 Person Injured
- Would-Be Bank Robber Leaves Empty-Handed After Teller Calls His Bluff
- 3 Suspects Smash Through Door, Ransack Elk Grove Gas Station
- Pit Bull Killed After Violent Rampage Injuring 3 People In Elk Grove
(TM and © Copyright 2010 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2010 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or
Redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)