ELK GROVE, Calif. (CBS/AP) — One of the northbound lanes of Interstate 5 has reopened following a crash.
State transportation officials had predicted northbound Interstate 5 at Laguna Boulevard in Elk Grove would not reopen until a little after 9 a.m. Wednesday.
The roadway was closed early in the morning after a crash involving two trucks. Minor injuries were reported.
Emergency crews were cleaning up diesel fuel from the crash.
– Traffic Updates
- District: Elk Grove School Bus Crash Would Have Been Worse Without Rules
- School Bus With Children On Board Involved In Accident In Elk Grove
- Elk Grove Police Beef Up Patrols, Deploy Mobile Cameras After Recent Robberies
- Armed Man Robs Woman Leaving Panda Express In Elk Grove
- Police Investigating String Of Robberies At Elk Grove Businesses
(TM and © Copyright 2010 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2010 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or
Redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)