ELK GROVE, Calif. (CBS/AP) — One of the northbound lanes of Interstate 5 has reopened following a crash.
State transportation officials had predicted northbound Interstate 5 at Laguna Boulevard in Elk Grove would not reopen until a little after 9 a.m. Wednesday.
The roadway was closed early in the morning after a crash involving two trucks. Minor injuries were reported.
Emergency crews were cleaning up diesel fuel from the crash.
– Traffic Updates
- Daughters’ Close Encounter With Strange Man Has Elk Grove Mom On Edge
- Rodents On The Rise In Sacramento Area, Extreme Rain And Heat To Blame
- Prospect Of More Firefighters Have Cosumnes Fire Looking Forward To Next Year
- Elk Grove Teacher Arrested For Allegedly Having Sex With Student
- Man Dead, Woman Injured In Elk Grove Shooting
(TM and © Copyright 2010 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2010 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or
Redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)