ELK GROVE, Calif. (CBS/AP) — One of the northbound lanes of Interstate 5 has reopened following a crash.
State transportation officials had predicted northbound Interstate 5 at Laguna Boulevard in Elk Grove would not reopen until a little after 9 a.m. Wednesday.
The roadway was closed early in the morning after a crash involving two trucks. Minor injuries were reported.
Emergency crews were cleaning up diesel fuel from the crash.
– Traffic Updates
- Is Elk Grove Wedding Venue That’s Up For Auction Offering Refunds?
- Parents Raise Concerns About Traffic, Safety Issues At Franklin Elementary
- Police: Suspects Broke Into Elk Grove Business, Loaded Up U-Haul With Stolen Items
- Elk Grove Wedding Venue Auction Has Couples Scrambling For New Locations
- Elk Grove City Manager Resigns at Council Request, Will Be Paid $297,053 in Severance
(TM and © Copyright 2010 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2010 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or
Redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)