ELK GROVE, Calif. (CBS/AP) — One of the northbound lanes of Interstate 5 has reopened following a crash.
State transportation officials had predicted northbound Interstate 5 at Laguna Boulevard in Elk Grove would not reopen until a little after 9 a.m. Wednesday.
The roadway was closed early in the morning after a crash involving two trucks. Minor injuries were reported.
Emergency crews were cleaning up diesel fuel from the crash.
– Traffic Updates
- City Crews Inspecting Sinkhole In Elk Grove, Road Closed
- Point Pleasant Area Residents Urged To Move To Higher Ground
- Dillard Road Exit From Highway 99 Flooding, Northboud Traffic Impacted
- Elk Grove Police K9 Hurt In Shooting Now Recovering At Home
- Elk Grove Police K9 Injured In Shooting; Man, Woman And Teen Arrested
(TM and © Copyright 2010 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2010 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or
Redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)