1 Lane Of Northbound I-5 Reopens In Elk Grove After Crash
ELK GROVE, Calif. (CBS/AP) — One of the northbound lanes of Interstate 5 has reopened following a crash.
State transportation officials had predicted northbound Interstate 5 at Laguna Boulevard in Elk Grove would not reopen until a little after 9 a.m. Wednesday.
The roadway was closed early in the morning after a crash involving two trucks. Minor injuries were reported.
Emergency crews were cleaning up diesel fuel from the crash.
– Traffic Updates
- Elk Grove Signs Raise Ire Of Residents, But Code Enforcement Staff Too Small To Keep Up
- Crews Discover Suspected Marijuana Grow While Fighting Fire At Elk Grove Home
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train In Elk Grove
- Thieves Target Elk Grove Lions Club, Emptying Trailer Of $20,000 In Cooking Supplies
- Elk Grove To Decide Plan Of Action On Soccer Complex Project; New Renderings Released
(TM and © Copyright 2010 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2010 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or
Redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)