ELK GROVE, Calif. (CBS/AP) — One of the northbound lanes of Interstate 5 has reopened following a crash.
State transportation officials had predicted northbound Interstate 5 at Laguna Boulevard in Elk Grove would not reopen until a little after 9 a.m. Wednesday.
The roadway was closed early in the morning after a crash involving two trucks. Minor injuries were reported.
Emergency crews were cleaning up diesel fuel from the crash.
– Traffic Updates
- Players Mourn Loss Of Beloved Elk Grove Basketball Coach Larry Price
- Nonprofit Works With Elk Grove Police On Autism Awareness
- Elk Grove Neighborhood Fed Up Over Alleged Airbnb Party House
- City Of Elk Grove Named Finalist In Bloomberg Philanthropies’ Mayors Challenge
- Since October, Apple Has Made Around 1,600 False Alarm 911 Calls From Elk Grove Facility
(TM and © Copyright 2010 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2010 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or
Redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)