ELK GROVE, Calif. (CBS/AP) — One of the northbound lanes of Interstate 5 has reopened following a crash.
State transportation officials had predicted northbound Interstate 5 at Laguna Boulevard in Elk Grove would not reopen until a little after 9 a.m. Wednesday.
The roadway was closed early in the morning after a crash involving two trucks. Minor injuries were reported.
Emergency crews were cleaning up diesel fuel from the crash.
– Traffic Updates
- Elk Grove Ready To Host Tour Of California For First Time
- Men In Car Shoot Franklin High Student With BB Gun Near Campus
- Police: Elk Grove Child Allegedly Abducted By Mother Found Safe
- Parents Outraged District Didn’t Announce Child Porn Arrest In Elk Grove
- Elk Grove Student Who Fell To Her Death In Berkeley Mourned
(TM and © Copyright 2010 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2010 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or
Redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)