1 Lane Of Northbound I-5 Reopens In Elk Grove After Crash
ELK GROVE, Calif. (CBS/AP) — One of the northbound lanes of Interstate 5 has reopened following a crash.
State transportation officials had predicted northbound Interstate 5 at Laguna Boulevard in Elk Grove would not reopen until a little after 9 a.m. Wednesday.
The roadway was closed early in the morning after a crash involving two trucks. Minor injuries were reported.
Emergency crews were cleaning up diesel fuel from the crash.
– Traffic Updates
- Thieves Steal Landscaping Equipment From Elk Grove Church While Pastor Is Ill
- Elk Grove Considers Its Own Entertainment And Sports Center
- High Winds Spark Fast-Moving Elk Grove Fire
- Grass Fire In Elk Grove Damages Home
- Elk Grove Woman Accused Of Stealing Over $129K From Mother
(TM and © Copyright 2010 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2010 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or
Redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)