ELK GROVE, Calif. (CBS/AP) — One of the northbound lanes of Interstate 5 has reopened following a crash.
State transportation officials had predicted northbound Interstate 5 at Laguna Boulevard in Elk Grove would not reopen until a little after 9 a.m. Wednesday.
The roadway was closed early in the morning after a crash involving two trucks. Minor injuries were reported.
Emergency crews were cleaning up diesel fuel from the crash.
– Traffic Updates
- Sacramento School Districts Need Bus Drivers; No Experience Required
- Elk Grove Officials Say Crackdown On Overgrown Hedges A Safety Issue
- Police Respond To Elk Grove Winco Parking Lot Due To Suspect In Car
- Computer Glitch Dumps Pregnant Women From Covered California Plans
- Elk Grove Parents Upset Over Way School Handled Bomb Threat
(TM and © Copyright 2010 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2010 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or
Redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)