1 Lane Of Northbound I-5 Reopens In Elk Grove After Crash
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
ELK GROVE, Calif. (CBS/AP) — One of the northbound lanes of Interstate 5 has reopened following a crash.
State transportation officials had predicted northbound Interstate 5 at Laguna Boulevard in Elk Grove would not reopen until a little after 9 a.m. Wednesday.
The roadway was closed early in the morning after a crash involving two trucks. Minor injuries were reported.
Emergency crews were cleaning up diesel fuel from the crash.
- Traffic Updates
- Driver Killed In Crash Along Calvine Road
- South Sacramento SWAT Standoff Ends Without Suspect’s Capture
- Dad In Elk Grove Helps Kids Cross Busy Street By Wearing Giant Stop Signs
- Police Have No Suspects In The Killing Of An Elk Grove Mother Inside Her Home
- Coroner Identifies Elk Grove Woman Found Murdered Inside Apartment
(TM and © Copyright 2010 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2010 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or
Redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)