1 Lane Of Northbound I-5 Reopens In Elk Grove After Crash
ELK GROVE, Calif. (CBS/AP) — One of the northbound lanes of Interstate 5 has reopened following a crash.
State transportation officials had predicted northbound Interstate 5 at Laguna Boulevard in Elk Grove would not reopen until a little after 9 a.m. Wednesday.
The roadway was closed early in the morning after a crash involving two trucks. Minor injuries were reported.
Emergency crews were cleaning up diesel fuel from the crash.
– Traffic Updates
- Sprinklers At Park In Elk Grove Run After Rain Rolls Through
- Elk Grove Neighbors Concerned Expanding Cracks Could Become Dangerous Potholes
- Robbery, Shooting Leaves Elk Grove Neighborhood On Edge
- Elk Grove Motorcycle Officers Ride Through Diesel Spill, Crash
- Mexican Authorities Capture Man Accused Of Killing Woman In Elk Grove
(TM and © Copyright 2010 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2010 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or
Redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)