1 Lane Of Northbound I-5 Reopens In Elk Grove After Crash
Don't Miss This
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE, Calif. (CBS/AP) — One of the northbound lanes of Interstate 5 has reopened following a crash.
State transportation officials had predicted northbound Interstate 5 at Laguna Boulevard in Elk Grove would not reopen until a little after 9 a.m. Wednesday.
The roadway was closed early in the morning after a crash involving two trucks. Minor injuries were reported.
Emergency crews were cleaning up diesel fuel from the crash.
- Traffic Updates
- Man Posing As SMUD Worker Robs Elk Grove Woman
- Early Morning Shooting Rattles Elk Grove Neighborhood
- Neighbors In Shock Upon Learning Elk Grove Man’s Part In Orland Crash
- Man Expected To Survive Elk Grove Crash That Split BMW In Half
- Driver Killed In Crash On Elk Grove Boulevard
(TM and © Copyright 2010 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2010 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or
Redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)