1 Lane Of Northbound I-5 Reopens In Elk Grove After Crash
ELK GROVE, Calif. (CBS/AP) — One of the northbound lanes of Interstate 5 has reopened following a crash.
State transportation officials had predicted northbound Interstate 5 at Laguna Boulevard in Elk Grove would not reopen until a little after 9 a.m. Wednesday.
The roadway was closed early in the morning after a crash involving two trucks. Minor injuries were reported.
Emergency crews were cleaning up diesel fuel from the crash.
– Traffic Updates
- Person Shot At, Dragged By Car In Elk Grove
- Elk Grove Takes Another Step In Effort To Build A MLS Complex
- Elk Grove Residents Say Safer Places To Walk Needed More Than Lower Speed Limits
- Elk Grove Residents Upset Fast-Food Restaurants Are Feeding Homeless
- Cosumnes River College, Blue Light Rail Extension Opened With Celebration
(TM and © Copyright 2010 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2010 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or
Redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)