ELK GROVE, Calif. (CBS/AP) — One of the northbound lanes of Interstate 5 has reopened following a crash.
State transportation officials had predicted northbound Interstate 5 at Laguna Boulevard in Elk Grove would not reopen until a little after 9 a.m. Wednesday.
The roadway was closed early in the morning after a crash involving two trucks. Minor injuries were reported.
Emergency crews were cleaning up diesel fuel from the crash.
– Traffic Updates
- Officers Find Man Fatally Shot In Head In Front Of Elk Grove Home
- 2 Dead After Crash Along Northbound I-5 In Elk Grove
- Gov. Brown Nudges Elk Grove Casino Closer To Reality
- Man Accused Of Killing, Grilling Elk Grove Family’s Pet Turtle
- Old Town General Store Closure Raises Concern In Elk Grove
(TM and © Copyright 2010 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2010 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or
Redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)