1 Lane Of Northbound I-5 Reopens In Elk Grove After Crash
You might also like...
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE, Calif. (CBS/AP) — One of the northbound lanes of Interstate 5 has reopened following a crash.
State transportation officials had predicted northbound Interstate 5 at Laguna Boulevard in Elk Grove would not reopen until a little after 9 a.m. Wednesday.
The roadway was closed early in the morning after a crash involving two trucks. Minor injuries were reported.
Emergency crews were cleaning up diesel fuel from the crash.
- Traffic Updates
- Police: Drug Deal Gone Wrong Preceded Shooting In Elk Grove
- As Quickly As It Expanded, The Fresh Market Is Leaving Sacramento Area
- CIF Bans Sheldon High School Basketball From Postseason Play
- Elk Grove CarMax Flooded With Applications Ahead Of February Opening
- Elk Grove Man Arrested On Felony Child Porn Distribution Charges
(TM and © Copyright 2010 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2010 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or
Redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)