ELK GROVE, Calif. (CBS/AP) — One of the northbound lanes of Interstate 5 has reopened following a crash.
State transportation officials had predicted northbound Interstate 5 at Laguna Boulevard in Elk Grove would not reopen until a little after 9 a.m. Wednesday.
The roadway was closed early in the morning after a crash involving two trucks. Minor injuries were reported.
Emergency crews were cleaning up diesel fuel from the crash.
– Traffic Updates
- SB Highway 99 In Elk Grove Slated For Full Closure Thursday Night
- Correctional Officer Arrested In Deadly Elk Grove Hit-And-Run Crash
- Police: Man Driving Intoxicated Suspected Of Causing Deadly Elk Grove Crash
- Lanes Of Elk Grove Boulevard Near Highway 99 Closed Due To Gas Leak
- California Students Face New Vaccination Requirements
(TM and © Copyright 2010 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2010 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or
Redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)