ELK GROVE, Calif. (CBS/AP) — One of the northbound lanes of Interstate 5 has reopened following a crash.
State transportation officials had predicted northbound Interstate 5 at Laguna Boulevard in Elk Grove would not reopen until a little after 9 a.m. Wednesday.
The roadway was closed early in the morning after a crash involving two trucks. Minor injuries were reported.
Emergency crews were cleaning up diesel fuel from the crash.
– Traffic Updates
- Elk Grove Substitute Teacher Shortage Has District Turning To Parents
- Jury Exonerates Elk Grove Police Officer In 2011 Shooting
- Call Kurtis: City Forgets to Bill for Trash for 2 Years; Sends Large Bill
- CHP: Suspected Drunk Driver Caused Fatal Crash On Highway 99
- Elk Grove Will Honor Veterans, First Responders By Naming Streets After Them
(TM and © Copyright 2010 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2010 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or
Redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)