ELK GROVE, Calif. (CBS/AP) — One of the northbound lanes of Interstate 5 has reopened following a crash.
State transportation officials had predicted northbound Interstate 5 at Laguna Boulevard in Elk Grove would not reopen until a little after 9 a.m. Wednesday.
The roadway was closed early in the morning after a crash involving two trucks. Minor injuries were reported.
Emergency crews were cleaning up diesel fuel from the crash.
– Traffic Updates
- Thousands Without Power In Elk Grove After Vehicle Hits Power Pole
- Brazen Gun Store Thefts Have Owners, Lawmakers Rethinking Security
- VIDEO: Elk Grove Man Saves Driver From Burning Big Rig
- Elk Grove Gun Store Break-Ins Caught On Camera
- Cops Searching For Elk Grove Bank Robbery Suspect In Sacramento
(TM and © Copyright 2010 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2010 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or
Redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)