ELK GROVE, Calif. (CBS/AP) — One of the northbound lanes of Interstate 5 has reopened following a crash.
State transportation officials had predicted northbound Interstate 5 at Laguna Boulevard in Elk Grove would not reopen until a little after 9 a.m. Wednesday.
The roadway was closed early in the morning after a crash involving two trucks. Minor injuries were reported.
Emergency crews were cleaning up diesel fuel from the crash.
– Traffic Updates
- Cosumnes Firefighter Hit By Van Along I-5
- Elk Grove Police Investigating Possible Shooting, Car Crashing Into Business
- Elk Grove Boy, 14, Robbed At Gunpoint On Way Home From School
- Man Accused Of Stealing Car From Driveway Shot By Elk Grove Police
- Elk Grove Boy Who Died On Basketball Court Didn’t Have Physical
(TM and © Copyright 2010 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2010 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or
Redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)