ELK GROVE, Calif. (CBS/AP) — One of the northbound lanes of Interstate 5 has reopened following a crash.
State transportation officials had predicted northbound Interstate 5 at Laguna Boulevard in Elk Grove would not reopen until a little after 9 a.m. Wednesday.
The roadway was closed early in the morning after a crash involving two trucks. Minor injuries were reported.
Emergency crews were cleaning up diesel fuel from the crash.
– Traffic Updates
- Suspected Wrong-Way Driver Dies After Fleeing Four-Car Crash In Elk Grove
- Police: Man, 56, Inappropriately Grabbed Woman At Elk Grove Target
- Elk Grove Casino Draws Thousands Of Signatures In Opposition
- Charges Dropped Against Elk Grove Man Who Hid Teen In Closet
- DA Will Not Press Charges Against Elk Grove Man Accused Of Kidnapping Teen
(TM and © Copyright 2010 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2010 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or
Redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)