SANTA ROSA (AP) – Authorities say a California father has been arrested for allegedly slashing his adult son with a knife in a grocery parking lot.
The Santa Rosa Press Democrat reports 57-year-old Thomas Allen Dunn was booked into jail Sunday for investigation of making criminal threats and assault with a deadly weapon.
Police say the 27-year-old victim was found by a shopper at the Santa Rosa grocery store, lying on the ground and yelling that he had been stabbed. The man said he jumped out of vehicle driven by Dunn following the attack.
The victim told police his father grew angry when they were unable to get drug prescriptions from pharmacies.
Police say Dunn tried to stab his son in the stomach and slashed his son’s palm outside the grocery store.
- As It Tries To Wrangle Recreational Pot, California Aims To Take Reins Of Medical Marijuana
- SeaWorld San Diego Gets A Furry Surprise: A Baby Sea Lion
- Eighth-Grader Accused Of Selling Marijuana Gummy Bears To Classmates
- California Bill Would Require Cops Report Untested Rape Kits
- Right, Left Wing Groups Rally In Berkeley After Coulter Talk Canceled