SANTA ROSA (AP) – Authorities say a California father has been arrested for allegedly slashing his adult son with a knife in a grocery parking lot.
The Santa Rosa Press Democrat reports 57-year-old Thomas Allen Dunn was booked into jail Sunday for investigation of making criminal threats and assault with a deadly weapon.
Police say the 27-year-old victim was found by a shopper at the Santa Rosa grocery store, lying on the ground and yelling that he had been stabbed. The man said he jumped out of vehicle driven by Dunn following the attack.
The victim told police his father grew angry when they were unable to get drug prescriptions from pharmacies.
Police say Dunn tried to stab his son in the stomach and slashed his son’s palm outside the grocery store.
- How To Get Your Car Ready For California’s New Hands-Free Law
- NTSB Probes Crash Landing At Reno Air Races After Engine Trouble
- Triple Homicide Suspects, Victims Were Furries
- Drone To The Face Doesn’t Stop Bone Thugs-n-Harmony Show
- California Police Will Be Required To Lock Guns In Vehicles