SANTA ROSA (AP) – Authorities say a California father has been arrested for allegedly slashing his adult son with a knife in a grocery parking lot.
The Santa Rosa Press Democrat reports 57-year-old Thomas Allen Dunn was booked into jail Sunday for investigation of making criminal threats and assault with a deadly weapon.
Police say the 27-year-old victim was found by a shopper at the Santa Rosa grocery store, lying on the ground and yelling that he had been stabbed. The man said he jumped out of vehicle driven by Dunn following the attack.
The victim told police his father grew angry when they were unable to get drug prescriptions from pharmacies.
Police say Dunn tried to stab his son in the stomach and slashed his son’s palm outside the grocery store.
- Presidential Candidate Ted Cruz Visits Sacramento For Private Fundraiser
- Davis Police Arrest Suspect For Series Of Sexual Assaults At Library
- Man And His Dog Die In Suspicious Fire
- Dad Accused Of Leaving Baby In Car And Going Into Gym
- Oldest Japanese-American Newspaper May Close In December