Driver Arrested After Rollover Crash On Greenback Lane In Citrus Heights
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – A single-car rollover accident near a busy intersection in Citrus Heights ended with the driver in handcuffs.
The crash happened on San Juan Avenue and Greenback Lane on Wednesday morning. The SUV ended up on its roof, but was quickly uprighted by a tow truck. The car destroyed a few newspaper stands on the sidewalk and damaged a light pole.
The 23-year-old Sacramento driver was not injured and a field sobriety test determined that he was not under the influence. He is facing stolen gun charges.