Driver Arrested After Rollover Crash On Greenback Lane In Citrus Heights
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – A single-car rollover accident near a busy intersection in Citrus Heights ended with the driver in handcuffs.
The crash happened on San Juan Avenue and Greenback Lane on Wednesday morning. The SUV ended up on its roof, but was quickly uprighted by a tow truck. The car destroyed a few newspaper stands on the sidewalk and damaged a light pole.
The 23-year-old Sacramento driver was not injured and a field sobriety test determined that he was not under the influence. He is facing stolen gun charges.