Driver Arrested After Rollover Crash On Greenback Lane In Citrus Heights
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – A single-car rollover accident near a busy intersection in Citrus Heights ended with the driver in handcuffs.
The crash happened on San Juan Avenue and Greenback Lane on Wednesday morning. The SUV ended up on its roof, but was quickly uprighted by a tow truck. The car destroyed a few newspaper stands on the sidewalk and damaged a light pole.
The 23-year-old Sacramento driver was not injured and a field sobriety test determined that he was not under the influence. He is facing stolen gun charges.