Driver Arrested After Rollover Crash On Greenback Lane In Citrus Heights
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – A single-car rollover accident near a busy intersection in Citrus Heights ended with the driver in handcuffs.
The crash happened on San Juan Avenue and Greenback Lane on Wednesday morning. The SUV ended up on its roof, but was quickly uprighted by a tow truck. The car destroyed a few newspaper stands on the sidewalk and damaged a light pole.
The 23-year-old Sacramento driver was not injured and a field sobriety test determined that he was not under the influence. He is facing stolen gun charges.