Driver Arrested After Rollover Crash On Greenback Lane In Citrus Heights
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – A single-car rollover accident near a busy intersection in Citrus Heights ended with the driver in handcuffs.
The crash happened on San Juan Avenue and Greenback Lane on Wednesday morning. The SUV ended up on its roof, but was quickly uprighted by a tow truck. The car destroyed a few newspaper stands on the sidewalk and damaged a light pole.
The 23-year-old Sacramento driver was not injured and a field sobriety test determined that he was not under the influence. He is facing stolen gun charges.