Police: Traffic Stop Leads To Marysville Man’s Marijuana Arrest
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
TWIN FALLS, Idaho (AP) — A 59-year-old California man has been taken into custody after Idaho State Police say they found 3 pounds of marijuana following a traffic stop.
Police say Joel Anderson of Marysville, Calif., was arrested at about 3:30 p.m. Friday after his 2010 Dodge Journey was pulled over on U.S. Highway 93 near Twin Falls in south-central Idaho.
Anderson faces charges of trafficking a controlled substance and felony possession of marijuana. He’s being held in the Twin Falls County Jail.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.