Police: Traffic Stop Leads To Marysville Man’s Marijuana Arrest
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
TWIN FALLS, Idaho (AP) — A 59-year-old California man has been taken into custody after Idaho State Police say they found 3 pounds of marijuana following a traffic stop.
Police say Joel Anderson of Marysville, Calif., was arrested at about 3:30 p.m. Friday after his 2010 Dodge Journey was pulled over on U.S. Highway 93 near Twin Falls in south-central Idaho.
Anderson faces charges of trafficking a controlled substance and felony possession of marijuana. He’s being held in the Twin Falls County Jail.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.