Police: Traffic Stop Leads To Marysville Man’s Marijuana Arrest
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
TWIN FALLS, Idaho (AP) — A 59-year-old California man has been taken into custody after Idaho State Police say they found 3 pounds of marijuana following a traffic stop.
Police say Joel Anderson of Marysville, Calif., was arrested at about 3:30 p.m. Friday after his 2010 Dodge Journey was pulled over on U.S. Highway 93 near Twin Falls in south-central Idaho.
Anderson faces charges of trafficking a controlled substance and felony possession of marijuana. He’s being held in the Twin Falls County Jail.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.