Police: Traffic Stop Leads To Marysville Man’s Marijuana Arrest
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
TWIN FALLS, Idaho (AP) — A 59-year-old California man has been taken into custody after Idaho State Police say they found 3 pounds of marijuana following a traffic stop.
Police say Joel Anderson of Marysville, Calif., was arrested at about 3:30 p.m. Friday after his 2010 Dodge Journey was pulled over on U.S. Highway 93 near Twin Falls in south-central Idaho.
Anderson faces charges of trafficking a controlled substance and felony possession of marijuana. He’s being held in the Twin Falls County Jail.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.