Police: Traffic Stop Leads To Marysville Man’s Marijuana Arrest
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
TWIN FALLS, Idaho (AP) — A 59-year-old California man has been taken into custody after Idaho State Police say they found 3 pounds of marijuana following a traffic stop.
Police say Joel Anderson of Marysville, Calif., was arrested at about 3:30 p.m. Friday after his 2010 Dodge Journey was pulled over on U.S. Highway 93 near Twin Falls in south-central Idaho.
Anderson faces charges of trafficking a controlled substance and felony possession of marijuana. He’s being held in the Twin Falls County Jail.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.