Co-Workers Bring Christmas Surprise To Man Forced To Retire Because Of ALS
You might also like...
Get Breaking News First
CERES (CBS13) — A man forced to retire because of a crippling disease got an early Christmas surprise, as some of his former co-workers gathered to fix up his home.
For years, Pete Elliott would join with other VIP Management employees for a holiday community service project.
Now he’s the one receiving the holiday gift after being forced to retire because of ALS.
“Pete was always our go-to man,” said Ashley Fisher. “He was our main project supervisor. For us to be doing this for him now is just awesome.”
The army of helpers built wheelchair ramps, helped install new countertops, expanded Pete’s bathroom, and put up holiday decorations.
- Analysts Cast Doubts On Highway Patrol Aircraft Need
- As Quickly As It Expanded, The Fresh Market Is Leaving Sacramento Area
- Teen’s Quick Thinking Saves Man, Dog Stranded On Cliff
- Davis School Board Trustee Resigns Amid Controversial Firing Of Coach
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Fire District, Under Fire, Agrees to Work Toward Refund ‘Solution’