Time Running Out For Customers To Cash In On Unclaimed SMUD Checks
Don't Miss This
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – You may be owed some money from SMUD, but time is running out to cash in.
On its website, SMUD has posted the names of customers and vendors who have yet to cash checks dated between Oct. 1, 2009, and Sept. 30, 2010. The list, posted annually by the energy provider, will remain online until Dec. 26.
Customers can mail claims for replacement checks on or before Dec. 26 to SMUD Unclaimed Monies — located at 6201 S Street, Mail Stop B302, Sacramento, CA 95817 — or by calling (916) 732-7440.
Unclaimed checks will become SMUD property after the deadline.
- SMUD Juicing People Up For Electric Cars
- Time Running Out For Customers To Cash In On Unclaimed SMUD Checks
- UC Davis Medical Center Cancels Some Procedures, Appointments Due To Power Outage
- Find Out How To Save Money During The Summer Heat Wave
- Driver Arrested For DUI After Hitting And Dragging Power Pole With Car
- Sac State Using Exercise Machines To Help Power Campus