UC Davis Medical Center Cancels Some Procedures, Appointments Due To Power Outage
Don't Miss This
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – UC Davis Medical Center had to cancel some surgeries Thursday morning after the hospital was forced to run on generators.
The hospital says an interruption in a SMUD power feed was the cause of the problem. The outage occurred around 7:45 a.m. and power was restored by 10:15 a.m.
Although some appointments were cancelled or rescheduled, patients should plan to keep their appointments unless otherwise notified by the hospital or their doctor.
The hospital has resumed normal operations.
- UC Davis Researcher Spearheads Groundbreaking Stem Cell Find
- Groundbreaking Treatment For Muscular Dystrophy Held Up By FDA, Family Says
- Manteca Family Mourns 9-Year-Old Girl Killed Before Christmas
- UC Davis Medical Center Cancels Some Procedures, Appointments Due To Power Outage
- UC Workers Cross Picket Line To Help Patient During One-Day Strike
- Four Killed In Highway 99 Crash South Of Yuba City