Downtown Arena Environmental Impact Report Released
You might also like...
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The environmental impact report for the proposed downtown arena has been released by the City of Sacramento. The 17,500 seat arena set to be built along K Street between 3rd and 7th Streets will span 697,000 square feet.
The report still needs to be approved by the city council before the arena construction can move forward.
Parking, air quality and noise pollution are detailed in the report.
It’s anticipated the arena will host 189 events and be visited by 1,650,000 people per year.
A public workshop will be held on Wednesday at 6 p.m. in the Sacramento City Hall lobby.
- Sacramento State of the City Address 2014
- Sacramento Kings Using Deposits For 2014-15 Season Tickets To Support Literacy Programs
- Sacramento Kings Unveil Final Renderings Of Downtown Arena
- Sacramento City Treasurer To Reveal Debt Payment Plan For New Kings Arena
- Sacramento Arena Supporter Robocall Notifies Of Option To Remove Signatures From STOP Petition