Downtown Arena Environmental Impact Report Released
Buy Kings Tickets
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The environmental impact report for the proposed downtown arena has been released by the City of Sacramento. The 17,500 seat arena set to be built along K Street between 3rd and 7th Streets will span 697,000 square feet.
The report still needs to be approved by the city council before the arena construction can move forward.
Parking, air quality and noise pollution are detailed in the report.
It’s anticipated the arena will host 189 events and be visited by 1,650,000 people per year.
A public workshop will be held on Wednesday at 6 p.m. in the Sacramento City Hall lobby.
- Eric Musselman: Former Sacramento Kings Coach Discussing the Significance of the New Arena, and the Eighth overall Lottery Pick
- Keith Brooks and Carmichael Dave Show – May 21st, 2014
- Sacramento City Council Taking Final Vote Tonight On Downtown Arena
- Chris Granger: Suffice To Say, This Has Been A Long Day Coming
- Does Sacramento Have Enough Qualified Workers For Downtown Arena Project?