Downtown Arena Environmental Impact Report Released
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The environmental impact report for the proposed downtown arena has been released by the City of Sacramento. The 17,500 seat arena set to be built along K Street between 3rd and 7th Streets will span 697,000 square feet.
The report still needs to be approved by the city council before the arena construction can move forward.
Parking, air quality and noise pollution are detailed in the report.
It’s anticipated the arena will host 189 events and be visited by 1,650,000 people per year.
A public workshop will be held on Wednesday at 6 p.m. in the Sacramento City Hall lobby.
- Eric Musselman: Former Sacramento Kings Coach Discussing the Significance of the New Arena, and the Eighth overall Lottery Pick
- Keith Brooks and Carmichael Dave Show – May 21st, 2014
- Sacramento City Council Taking Final Vote Tonight On Downtown Arena
- Chris Granger: Suffice To Say, This Has Been A Long Day Coming
- Does Sacramento Have Enough Qualified Workers For Downtown Arena Project?