Highway 50, Watt Avenue Project Causing Frustration For Drivers
You might also like...
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A traffic project that was supposed to reduce congestion is instead frustrating drivers around Highway 50.
The Sacramento County Department of Transportation added new ramps and stoplights at the Watt Avenue-Highway 50 interchange.
It’s part of a project to install bus lanes, improve safety and reduce congestion.
But drivers we spoke to say it’s just making traffic worse.
The department says it’s working on changes and says more lanes will be opened, and the timing of the lights will be adjusted as needed.
- Analysts Cast Doubts On Highway Patrol Aircraft Need
- As Quickly As It Expanded, The Fresh Market Is Leaving Sacramento Area
- Teen’s Quick Thinking Saves Man, Dog Stranded On Cliff
- Davis School Board Trustee Resigns Amid Controversial Firing Of Coach
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Fire District, Under Fire, Agrees to Work Toward Refund ‘Solution’