94-Year-Old Stockton Woman Found Dead In Home Ransacked Several Times
Don't Miss This
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A 94-year-old Stockton woman was found dead in her ransacked home on Christmas Eve, say police.
Around 6:20 a.m., officers responded to the 500 block of W. Bianchi Road, where they found the elderly woman.
Investigators say the woman had been dead for some time. She appears to have died of natural causes, and there are no obvious signs of foul play.
The house also appears to have been ransacked several times since her death.
An exact cause of death will be determined following an autopsy.
Anyone with information pertaining to this investigation is urged to call the Stockton Police Department at (209) 937-8377, the Investigations Unit at (209) 937-8323, or Crime Stoppers at (209) 946-0600. Callers can remain anonymous. Tipsters can also text information to “CRIMES” (274637), type the keyword TIPSPD and then their tip, or logon to the Stockton Police Department’s Facebook page and click “Submit A Tip.”
Tipsters may be eligible for a cash reward from Crime Stoppers.
- CHP: Girl, 3, Thrown From Car In Fatal Highway 99 Accident
- Marathon Standoff With Stockton Homicide Suspect Ends
- Stockton Supervisor Candidate Says Signs Taken Down In Coordinated Attack
- Police: Motorcycle Chase Ends When Suspect Runs Out Of Gas
- Stockton Teen Dies After Crashing ATV Into Ditch
- Stockton Man, Woman Arrested For Toddler’s Death