All Lanes Of Westbound I-80 Back Open In West Sacramento After Pedestrian Killed
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two westbound lanes of Interstate 80 were closed for hours after a pedestrian was hit and killed.
The incident happened on the freeway near Enterprise Boulevard in West Sacramento. Investigators say the pedestrian was hit by multiple vehicles and ended up 100 feet west of where he was first struck. They are treating the incident as a hit and run crash.
Police have not identified the body.
A disabled vehicle with dealer plates was found parked to the side of the freeway about a mile east of the Harbor Boulevard exit. Police have not said whether that vehicle was driven by the pedestrian.
For more information on freeway traffic conditions, visit our traffic page.