All Lanes Of Westbound I-80 Back Open In West Sacramento After Pedestrian Killed
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two westbound lanes of Interstate 80 were closed for hours after a pedestrian was hit and killed.
The incident happened on the freeway near Enterprise Boulevard in West Sacramento. Investigators say the pedestrian was hit by multiple vehicles and ended up 100 feet west of where he was first struck. They are treating the incident as a hit and run crash.
Police have not identified the body.
A disabled vehicle with dealer plates was found parked to the side of the freeway about a mile east of the Harbor Boulevard exit. Police have not said whether that vehicle was driven by the pedestrian.
For more information on freeway traffic conditions, visit our traffic page.