All Lanes Of Westbound I-80 Back Open In West Sacramento After Pedestrian Killed
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two westbound lanes of Interstate 80 were closed for hours after a pedestrian was hit and killed.
The incident happened on the freeway near Enterprise Boulevard in West Sacramento. Investigators say the pedestrian was hit by multiple vehicles and ended up 100 feet west of where he was first struck. They are treating the incident as a hit and run crash.
Police have not identified the body.
A disabled vehicle with dealer plates was found parked to the side of the freeway about a mile east of the Harbor Boulevard exit. Police have not said whether that vehicle was driven by the pedestrian.
For more information on freeway traffic conditions, visit our traffic page.