All Lanes Of Westbound I-80 Back Open In West Sacramento After Pedestrian Killed
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two westbound lanes of Interstate 80 were closed for hours after a pedestrian was hit and killed.
The incident happened on the freeway near Enterprise Boulevard in West Sacramento. Investigators say the pedestrian was hit by multiple vehicles and ended up 100 feet west of where he was first struck. They are treating the incident as a hit and run crash.
Police have not identified the body.
A disabled vehicle with dealer plates was found parked to the side of the freeway about a mile east of the Harbor Boulevard exit. Police have not said whether that vehicle was driven by the pedestrian.
For more information on freeway traffic conditions, visit our traffic page.