RENO, Nev. (AP) — The Nevada medical office where a gunman killed one doctor and shot another before committing suicide says it has completed an internal review of his care and treatment and found no basis for his claim he was the victim of a botched vasectomy that ruined his life.
Reno police say they are aware of Urology Nevada’s internal review but have yet to reach a similar conclusion.
Investigators say 51-year-old Alan Frazier made it clear in a suicide note left at his Northern California home that he was targeting doctors at the Reno office Dec. 17.
Urology Nevada doctors posted a letter on their web site this week with a brief reference to the review. They say they found “no basis to support” Frazier’s allegations but declined to release any details.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Former California Police Officer Charged With Manslaughter
- Police: 3 Arrested After Taking Woman, 95, From Hospital To Cash Check
- CHP Officer Talks Suicidal Woman Down From Bay Bridge Ledge
- Sacramento To Vote On Ballot Initiative To Decide Pot Tax
- California Company To Pay $110,00 For No-Call Violations