Davis Mother Accused Of Drowning Daughter Found Competent To Stand Trial
Don't Miss This
Cat Survives 60-Mile Journey Atop TrailerSix Pick-up Lines That Actually Work!
Get Breaking News First
YOLO COUNTY (CBS13) — A psychological evaluation of a woman accused of killing her daughter, then placing her in the trunk of a car has found her competent to stand trial.
Aqueline Talamantes will be back in court on Jan. 24.
She was arrested in September after her 5-year-old daughter, Tatiana, was found in the trunk of her car in the Pocket area of Sacramento. Police believe the crime actually took place at her Davis apartment.
An officer gave emotional testimony who said he found Tatiana in Talamantes’ trunk, saying when he saw her, he saw his own daughter.
He testified that she found him over her car keys. Family members managed to open up the trunk, and inside was the little girl wearing purple pajamas, wrapped in plastic and a blanket, soaking wet and not breathing.
- Ceres Auto Body Shop Owner Arrested After Body Found In Freezer
- Sacramento ATM Thieves Wait For Victims To Ignore Important Question
- Fix 50: Getting Around The Gridlock Will Add Significant Time To Commutes
- Are You Ready For Some Cornhole? Placer Valley Attracts California Championships
- Mother Believes Assemblywoman’s Husband Accused Of Abusing Child Got Off Easy