Neighbor Accuses Justin Bieber Of Egging Home
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Sheriff’s deputies are investigating Justin Bieber for yet another dispute with a neighbor that could land him in court.
Los Angeles County Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore says Bieber has been named as a suspect in a misdemeanor vandalism and assault crime report for allegedly throwing eggs at a neighbor’s home in their gated Calabasas neighborhood Thursday evening.
The 19-year-old pop star allegedly egged the house while his neighbor and neighbor’s daughter were on the balcony. Whitmore says the two videotaped the incident.
Whitmore says Bieber won’t speak to deputies. Depending on the damage estimate, a charge could rise to a felony.
In October, prosecutors declined to charge Bieber after a neighbor complained he drove recklessly through the area.
Messages left for Bieber’s representative, Melissa Victor, weren’t immediately returned Sunday.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
More Entertainment News:
- Tom Hanks, Steven Spielberg Shooting Movie At Beale Air Force Base
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Interview: Dierks Bentley on Watching Audiences React to His Emotional Songs: ‘I Have to Close My Eyes’
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- North Korea-Linked Sony Hack May Be Costliest Ever