LOS ANGELES (AP) — Sheriff’s deputies are investigating Justin Bieber for yet another dispute with a neighbor that could land him in court.
Los Angeles County Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore says Bieber has been named as a suspect in a misdemeanor vandalism and assault crime report for allegedly throwing eggs at a neighbor’s home in their gated Calabasas neighborhood Thursday evening.
The 19-year-old pop star allegedly egged the house while his neighbor and neighbor’s daughter were on the balcony. Whitmore says the two videotaped the incident.
Whitmore says Bieber won’t speak to deputies. Depending on the damage estimate, a charge could rise to a felony.
In October, prosecutors declined to charge Bieber after a neighbor complained he drove recklessly through the area.
Messages left for Bieber’s representative, Melissa Victor, weren’t immediately returned Sunday.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
More Entertainment News:
- Donald Glover Cast As Lando Calrissian In Han Solo Film
- Kanye West Coming To Golden 1 Center Next Month
- NBC Fires ‘Today’ Show Host Billy Bush After Fallout From Vulgar Conversation With Donald Trump
- ‘Price Is Right’ Showcase Showdown Comes Down To Three-Way $1 Tie
- Singer-Songwriter Bob Dylan Wins Nobel Prize In Literature