Officers Arrest Sacramento Street Racing Suspects
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two men were arrested and their cars impounded during a weekend street racing incident.
On Friday, CHP officers got the call of two Ford Mustangs being driven recklessly in the area Elk Grove-Florin Road near Tiogawoods Drive.
When officers arrived at Younger Creek Drive near Light Sky Court, they say, they could hear the sound of squealing tires and cars driving off toward Elder Creek Road, according to a CHP statement. Police spotted the cars racing on Elder Creek Road, travelling 100 mph.
Officers pulled over the drivers, Leonardo Flores-Beltran, 22, and Ubaldo Castellanos Del Toro, 19 — both Sacramento area residents — east of Power Inn Road. They were booked into the Sacramento County Jail on charges of street racing.
The suspects’ vehicles were impounded for 30 days.