Fire Burns Stockton Triplex
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A two-alarm fire burned one unit of a triplex in Stockton.
The fire began at the building in the 6200 block of Porterfield Court, according to a Stockton Fire Department official. Two of the units are vacant. The fire started inside one of those units.
The incident was raised to a second alarm because of the building’s close proximity to other structures.
Firefighters were able to get the fire under control 10 minutes after receiving the call.
No one was injured by the fire. None of the residents were displaced.