Fire Burns Stockton Triplex
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A two-alarm fire burned one unit of a triplex in Stockton.
The fire began at the building in the 6200 block of Porterfield Court, according to a Stockton Fire Department official. Two of the units are vacant. The fire started inside one of those units.
The incident was raised to a second alarm because of the building’s close proximity to other structures.
Firefighters were able to get the fire under control 10 minutes after receiving the call.
No one was injured by the fire. None of the residents were displaced.