Fire Burns Stockton Triplex
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A two-alarm fire burned one unit of a triplex in Stockton.
The fire began at the building in the 6200 block of Porterfield Court, according to a Stockton Fire Department official. Two of the units are vacant. The fire started inside one of those units.
The incident was raised to a second alarm because of the building’s close proximity to other structures.
Firefighters were able to get the fire under control 10 minutes after receiving the call.
No one was injured by the fire. None of the residents were displaced.