Fire Burns Stockton Triplex
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A two-alarm fire burned one unit of a triplex in Stockton.
The fire began at the building in the 6200 block of Porterfield Court, according to a Stockton Fire Department official. Two of the units are vacant. The fire started inside one of those units.
The incident was raised to a second alarm because of the building’s close proximity to other structures.
Firefighters were able to get the fire under control 10 minutes after receiving the call.
No one was injured by the fire. None of the residents were displaced.