Fire Burns Stockton Triplex
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A two-alarm fire burned one unit of a triplex in Stockton.
The fire began at the building in the 6200 block of Porterfield Court, according to a Stockton Fire Department official. Two of the units are vacant. The fire started inside one of those units.
The incident was raised to a second alarm because of the building’s close proximity to other structures.
Firefighters were able to get the fire under control 10 minutes after receiving the call.
No one was injured by the fire. None of the residents were displaced.