Golf Coach Facing 75 Molestation Charges
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
PLEASANTON, Calif. (AP) — Prosecutors have added 10 new charges against a popular Northern California golf coach was already facing 65 counts of child molestation for allegedly sexually assaulting multiple boys.
Andrew Michael Nisbet, of Livermore, did not enter plea Wednesday in Alameda County Superior Court after he was charged with the 75 felonies, including lewd acts with a child and oral copulation of a child.
Charges against the 31-year-old Nisbet mostly stem from allegedly sexually assaulting three boys between the ages of 12 and 17 from 2009 to 2012.
Nisbet was arrested at the Las Positas Golf Course in Livermore on Dec. 7, one day before he was to be honored with the 2013 Northern California PGA Junior Golf Leader Award for his work with young golfers.
Nisbet is being held without bail. He’s due back in court on Feb. 20.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)