Magnitude-4.4 Earthquake Shakes LA Area Overnight
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
FONTANA, Calif. (AP) — A 4.4-magnitude earthquake has rattled the Los Angeles area.
The U.S. Geological Survey says the quake struck 3 miles north of Fontana at 1:35 a.m. Wednesday. That’s about 30 miles east of Los Angeles.
The Fontana Police Department and San Bernardino Sheriff’s Department both say there are no reports of damage or injuries.
Most residents posting to the USGS community Internet intensity map reported the quake felt light to weak. Some residents of Fontana and San Bernardino reported the shaking as moderate.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.