Magnitude-4.4 Earthquake Shakes LA Area Overnight
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
FONTANA, Calif. (AP) — A 4.4-magnitude earthquake has rattled the Los Angeles area.
The U.S. Geological Survey says the quake struck 3 miles north of Fontana at 1:35 a.m. Wednesday. That’s about 30 miles east of Los Angeles.
The Fontana Police Department and San Bernardino Sheriff’s Department both say there are no reports of damage or injuries.
Most residents posting to the USGS community Internet intensity map reported the quake felt light to weak. Some residents of Fontana and San Bernardino reported the shaking as moderate.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.