Magnitude-4.4 Earthquake Shakes LA Area Overnight
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
FONTANA, Calif. (AP) — A 4.4-magnitude earthquake has rattled the Los Angeles area.
The U.S. Geological Survey says the quake struck 3 miles north of Fontana at 1:35 a.m. Wednesday. That’s about 30 miles east of Los Angeles.
The Fontana Police Department and San Bernardino Sheriff’s Department both say there are no reports of damage or injuries.
Most residents posting to the USGS community Internet intensity map reported the quake felt light to weak. Some residents of Fontana and San Bernardino reported the shaking as moderate.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.