Antelope Residents Without Water After Pipe Fitting Under Road Comes Loose
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
ANTELOPE (CBS13) – Residents in a Sacramento County neighborhood woke up this morning to their water being shut off.
Water was bubbling up from the street in Parkville Court after, the water company says, a fitting on the pipe came loose.
As many as 500 gallons ran into the storm drain before water was shut off.
It’s unknown how long repairs will take. Approximately 10 homes were affected.