Antelope Residents Without Water After Pipe Fitting Under Road Comes Loose
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
ANTELOPE (CBS13) – Residents in a Sacramento County neighborhood woke up this morning to their water being shut off.
Water was bubbling up from the street in Parkville Court after, the water company says, a fitting on the pipe came loose.
As many as 500 gallons ran into the storm drain before water was shut off.
It’s unknown how long repairs will take. Approximately 10 homes were affected.