Antelope Residents Without Water After Pipe Fitting Under Road Comes Loose
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
ANTELOPE (CBS13) – Residents in a Sacramento County neighborhood woke up this morning to their water being shut off.
Water was bubbling up from the street in Parkville Court after, the water company says, a fitting on the pipe came loose.
As many as 500 gallons ran into the storm drain before water was shut off.
It’s unknown how long repairs will take. Approximately 10 homes were affected.