Antelope Residents Without Water After Pipe Fitting Under Road Comes Loose
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
ANTELOPE (CBS13) – Residents in a Sacramento County neighborhood woke up this morning to their water being shut off.
Water was bubbling up from the street in Parkville Court after, the water company says, a fitting on the pipe came loose.
As many as 500 gallons ran into the storm drain before water was shut off.
It’s unknown how long repairs will take. Approximately 10 homes were affected.