Antelope Residents Without Water After Pipe Fitting Under Road Comes Loose
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
ANTELOPE (CBS13) – Residents in a Sacramento County neighborhood woke up this morning to their water being shut off.
Water was bubbling up from the street in Parkville Court after, the water company says, a fitting on the pipe came loose.
As many as 500 gallons ran into the storm drain before water was shut off.
It’s unknown how long repairs will take. Approximately 10 homes were affected.