4 Rescued From Chilly San Francisco Bay
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Four people have been pulled from chilly San Francisco Bay after a woman fell into the water and three others jumped in to save her.
KGO-TV reports the woman was taking pictures from a pier with views of the Golden Gate Bridge near Crissy Field Saturday when she fell into the water.
Fire officials said three people jumped into the bay to try to save her before rescuers from the Coast Guard and the city Fire Department responded to the scene. They performed CPR and revived her at the scene before taking her to the hospital.
The news station said one of the Good Samaritans was taken to the hospital for examination; the other two were not injured.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)