2 People Shot In Fresno Over Criticism About 49ers’ Loss
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
FRESNO – A family gathering went bad after competitive tension turning into aggression and finally to all-out violence Sunday.
About 15 relatives gathered inside a Fresno home to watch the NFC Championship game. When the game ended, an argument broke out and one man apparently did not take to well to criticism about the 49ers’ loss, a Fresno County Sheriff’s Department investigator told KPGE.
The man first reportedly pulled out a knife, but left the room and came back with something more threatening, say authorities.
“…escalated into one of the subjects running into a bedroom, grabbing a gun and firing rounds within in the residence,” said Sgt. Kevin Lokus with the Fresno County Sheriff’s Dept.
The man shot two other men once each in the leg. One of the victims is in his 30’s and the other in his 50’s.
The gunman was last seen driving away in a black vehicle.
- California Man Pleads Guilty To Defacing Utah Murals Painted By Artist ‘Banksy’
- California Man Allegedly Cooked Ex-Girlfriend’s Dog, Fed It To Her
- Elementary Teacher Accidentally Shoots Herself In Leg At School
- ‘Human’ Loses Primary In New Hampshire
- Author: Christian Novel Stolen By Writer Who Added Sex Scenes And Called It Her Own