2 People Shot In Fresno Over Criticism About 49ers’ Loss
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
FRESNO – A family gathering went bad after competitive tension turning into aggression and finally to all-out violence Sunday.
About 15 relatives gathered inside a Fresno home to watch the NFC Championship game. When the game ended, an argument broke out and one man apparently did not take to well to criticism about the 49ers’ loss, a Fresno County Sheriff’s Department investigator told KPGE.
The man first reportedly pulled out a knife, but left the room and came back with something more threatening, say authorities.
“…escalated into one of the subjects running into a bedroom, grabbing a gun and firing rounds within in the residence,” said Sgt. Kevin Lokus with the Fresno County Sheriff’s Dept.
The man shot two other men once each in the leg. One of the victims is in his 30’s and the other in his 50’s.
The gunman was last seen driving away in a black vehicle.
- High School: Naked Woman In Topless Photos Circulated By Students Not English Teacher
- Oregon City’s Public Library Back To A Operating Out Of Van After Blueprint Mixup
- PotatoStock 2014: The Culmination Of A $10 Kickstarter Joke About Potato Salad That Went Viral
- Strong Cologne Helps Oregon Police Find High-Speed Chase Suspect Hiding In Bushes
- Man Behind $55,000 Potato Salad Kickstarter Throwing PotatoStock 2014 Party