Covered California Releases 6-Figure Salaries For Three New Hires
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (AP) – California’s health insurance exchange has announced the pay for three new hires.
Former state finance director Ana Matosantos will make $120,000 for a six-month consulting contract. A news release issued Monday by the exchange, Covered California, says her areas of focus will include “financial sustainability” and “evaluation analytics.”
The contract of another consultant, Jeffrey Rideout, was extended for a year at a cost of $411,000. Rideout teaches at the UC Berkeley Haas School of Business. He advises on clinical quality, network management and other areas.
Garrison Rios, who has two decades of health care administration experience, will be paid $165,000 a year as the exchange’s director of communications and marketing.
All are being paid from the pool of $1 billion in federal grant money the exchange has received to date.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.