High Winds Send Power Lines Crashing In Sacramento Car Lot
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — High winds knocked out power and sent a piece of a power pole crashing into a truck in Sacramento on Friday.
Sometime before 6 p.m., the top of a power pole broke off and landed in a car lot on Fulton Avenue
The downed lines knocked out power to about 1,300 SMUD customers.