High Winds Send Power Lines Crashing In Sacramento Car Lot
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — High winds knocked out power and sent a piece of a power pole crashing into a truck in Sacramento on Friday.
Sometime before 6 p.m., the top of a power pole broke off and landed in a car lot on Fulton Avenue
The downed lines knocked out power to about 1,300 SMUD customers.