High Winds Send Power Lines Crashing In Sacramento Car Lot
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — High winds knocked out power and sent a piece of a power pole crashing into a truck in Sacramento on Friday.
Sometime before 6 p.m., the top of a power pole broke off and landed in a car lot on Fulton Avenue
The downed lines knocked out power to about 1,300 SMUD customers.