High Winds Send Power Lines Crashing In Sacramento Car Lot
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — High winds knocked out power and sent a piece of a power pole crashing into a truck in Sacramento on Friday.
Sometime before 6 p.m., the top of a power pole broke off and landed in a car lot on Fulton Avenue
The downed lines knocked out power to about 1,300 SMUD customers.