High Winds Send Power Lines Crashing In Sacramento Car Lot
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — High winds knocked out power and sent a piece of a power pole crashing into a truck in Sacramento on Friday.
Sometime before 6 p.m., the top of a power pole broke off and landed in a car lot on Fulton Avenue
The downed lines knocked out power to about 1,300 SMUD customers.