Sierra Snow Brings Delays, Much-Appreciated Powder
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
BLUE CANYON (CBS13) — After a painfully dry past few months, Sierra snow is back in a big way with a storm blowing through Northern California.
Drivers were treated to hours of tail lights as they were stuck in traffic on their way into the mountains.
“[It took] two hours, and then I sat on the side of the road for an hour trying to get my chains on,” one driver said.
A couple wanted to sneak in an evening ski, but since the drive took forever, they settled for a roll in the snow they say was just as fun.