Sierra Snow Brings Delays, Much-Appreciated Powder
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
BLUE CANYON (CBS13) — After a painfully dry past few months, Sierra snow is back in a big way with a storm blowing through Northern California.
Drivers were treated to hours of tail lights as they were stuck in traffic on their way into the mountains.
“[It took] two hours, and then I sat on the side of the road for an hour trying to get my chains on,” one driver said.
A couple wanted to sneak in an evening ski, but since the drive took forever, they settled for a roll in the snow they say was just as fun.