Sierra Snow Brings Delays, Much-Appreciated Powder
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
BLUE CANYON (CBS13) — After a painfully dry past few months, Sierra snow is back in a big way with a storm blowing through Northern California.
Drivers were treated to hours of tail lights as they were stuck in traffic on their way into the mountains.
“[It took] two hours, and then I sat on the side of the road for an hour trying to get my chains on,” one driver said.
A couple wanted to sneak in an evening ski, but since the drive took forever, they settled for a roll in the snow they say was just as fun.