Sierra Snow Brings Delays, Much-Appreciated Powder
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
BLUE CANYON (CBS13) — After a painfully dry past few months, Sierra snow is back in a big way with a storm blowing through Northern California.
Drivers were treated to hours of tail lights as they were stuck in traffic on their way into the mountains.
“[It took] two hours, and then I sat on the side of the road for an hour trying to get my chains on,” one driver said.
A couple wanted to sneak in an evening ski, but since the drive took forever, they settled for a roll in the snow they say was just as fun.