Sierra Snow Brings Delays, Much-Appreciated Powder
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
BLUE CANYON (CBS13) — After a painfully dry past few months, Sierra snow is back in a big way with a storm blowing through Northern California.
Drivers were treated to hours of tail lights as they were stuck in traffic on their way into the mountains.
“[It took] two hours, and then I sat on the side of the road for an hour trying to get my chains on,” one driver said.
A couple wanted to sneak in an evening ski, but since the drive took forever, they settled for a roll in the snow they say was just as fun.