East Coast Storm Causing Flight Delays Across The Country
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
NEWARK, N.J. (AP/CBS) — The majority of flights scheduled to leave Newark Liberty Airport have been canceled as a winter storm moves up the East Coast.
About half the in-bound flights there Thursday were also canceled, according to the flight-tracking website FlightAware.
The heavy snowstorm has also led to cancellations of about half of the flights to and from New York City’s LaGuardia Airport.
More planes were expected to depart and arrive from Kennedy Airport, where about one-fourth of the day’s routes were canceled by mid-morning Thursday.
Several flights from the east coast to Sacramento had been canceled.
(TM and © Copyright 2010 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2010 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or Redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)