3-Month-Old Baby Dies At North Sacramento Home
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – There remain several unanswered questions after a baby was found lifeless at a north Sacramento home.
Just before 3 p.m. Saturday, police received the call that a baby was not breathing at a residence in the 1100 block of Hawk Avenue. When they arrived, police found the baby had died.
Homicide detectives came to the home and conducted their investigation, which is standard procedure, say police. Child protective services also took the other children from the home, which is also standard in cases like this.
Police haven’t said how the baby died; however, a family member suspects something strange is going on.
“Something’s not right. I don’t know what. I hope no one in the family were responsible for that,” said Carollyn Phillips, a relative of the baby.
Police have not said anything about the family or about the condition of the home.