3-Month-Old Baby Dies At North Sacramento Home
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – There remain several unanswered questions after a baby was found lifeless at a north Sacramento home.
Just before 3 p.m. Saturday, police received the call that a baby was not breathing at a residence in the 1100 block of Hawk Avenue. When they arrived, police found the baby had died.
Homicide detectives came to the home and conducted their investigation, which is standard procedure, say police. Child protective services also took the other children from the home, which is also standard in cases like this.
Police haven’t said how the baby died; however, a family member suspects something strange is going on.
“Something’s not right. I don’t know what. I hope no one in the family were responsible for that,” said Carollyn Phillips, a relative of the baby.
Police have not said anything about the family or about the condition of the home.