3-Month-Old Baby Dies At North Sacramento Home
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – There remain several unanswered questions after a baby was found lifeless at a north Sacramento home.
Just before 3 p.m. Saturday, police received the call that a baby was not breathing at a residence in the 1100 block of Hawk Avenue. When they arrived, police found the baby had died.
Homicide detectives came to the home and conducted their investigation, which is standard procedure, say police. Child protective services also took the other children from the home, which is also standard in cases like this.
Police haven’t said how the baby died; however, a family member suspects something strange is going on.
“Something’s not right. I don’t know what. I hope no one in the family were responsible for that,” said Carollyn Phillips, a relative of the baby.
Police have not said anything about the family or about the condition of the home.