3-Month-Old Baby Dies At North Sacramento Home
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – There remain several unanswered questions after a baby was found lifeless at a north Sacramento home.
Just before 3 p.m. Saturday, police received the call that a baby was not breathing at a residence in the 1100 block of Hawk Avenue. When they arrived, police found the baby had died.
Homicide detectives came to the home and conducted their investigation, which is standard procedure, say police. Child protective services also took the other children from the home, which is also standard in cases like this.
Police haven’t said how the baby died; however, a family member suspects something strange is going on.
“Something’s not right. I don’t know what. I hope no one in the family were responsible for that,” said Carollyn Phillips, a relative of the baby.
Police have not said anything about the family or about the condition of the home.