Roseville Athlete Accused Of Recording Sex Acts With Minors
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) — A star athlete is in jail, accused of recording girls as young as 14 in sexual encounters.
Roseville Police would get a call from an administrator at Woodcreek High where Michael Contini, 18, is a student. The call reported an inappropriate image of an underage girl that was possibly circulating around the school.
After investigating, detectives say they located videos of at least three minors engaged in different sex acts with Contini.
“He is a Woodcreek student, however the victims may or may not attend Woodcreek High School,” said Lt. Cal Walstad.
He says police believe Contini made some of the videos without the girls’ knowledge, then shared them online. They also are worried there may be more victims.
“When the officer did his investigation, he saw tapes of other females with Mr. Contini, so then at that point we have to identify who those people are,” he said.
We stopped by the student athlete’s home today, but no one answered.
One neighbor we spoke to said he’s been concerned: “I’ve seen younger girls hanging out over there all the time, actually, ever since I lived here. I’ve always thought it was a little weird, but it’s none of my business.”
Contini faces a number of child pornography charges and unlawful sex with a minor.
Roseville Police are urging any possible victims to contact them immediately.