Suspect In Fatal North Highlands Stabbing Arrested
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
NORTH HIGHLANDS (CBS13) – Sheriff’s deputies have made an arrest in the stabbing death of a North Highlands man on Thursday night.
Kevin Cottle,36, of North Highlands, was booked into the Sacramento County Main Jail Friday on charges of murder. According to a sheriff’s department statement, Cottle and the 33-year-old victim got into an argument and Cottle stabbed the man at least twice in the torso.
Cottle is being held without bail.
The victim’s name has been withheld pending notification of next-of-kin.
Detectives ask anyone with further details about the incident to contact the Sheriff’s Homicide Bureau at (916) 874-5115. Tip information may also be left anonymously at http://www.sacsheriff.com, by texting to 274637 (CRIMES) and entering the keyword ‘SSD’, or by calling (916) 874-TIPS (8477).