UPDATE: Dairy Workers Find Body In Modesto Pond
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
MODESTO (CBS13) – Deputies in Stanislaus County are investigating the discovery of a body in a pond by two dairy workers on Friday.
The body was found in a dairy catch pond in the 3400 block of Paradise Drive in Modesto at around 9 a.m. It’s unclear how long the body has been there or whether this death is suspicious.
The identity of the person is unknown and investigators are not revealing if the death was suspicious.
An autopsy will be conducted on Monday.