Sacramento-Area Store Sells $60M Powerball Ticket
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (AP) — A lottery player in Sacramento County has hit the jackpot in Saturday night’s $60 million Powerball drawing.
California Lottery spokesman Alex Traverso says the winning ticket — which successfully matched the numbers 3, 8, 25, 47, 30 and the Powerball number 13 — was sold at Tooley Oil in McClellan Park, about 12 miles northeast of the capital.
The store is also a big winner, as it will receive a $300,000 bonus for selling the winning ticket.
Two weeks ago a Milpitas player hit the massive $425 million Powerball jackpot, but the winner has yet to come forward.
In December, one of two winning Mega Millions tickets was sold at a small San Jose gift shop for a jackpot of $648 million. The other was sold in Georgia.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.