Law Enforcement Officers Conduct Drug, Gang Operation In West Sacramento Neighborhood
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Officers from multiple law-enforcement agencies descended on a West Sacramento neighborhood Tuesday for a gang sweep and drug bust.
It wasn’t just a West Sacramento Police Department operation, but Davis police, and state agencies were also involved. And they zeroed in on one house.
A man emerged from the home on Beardsley Drive in handcuffs and trying to hide his face from CBS13 cameras. Officers say he’s a suspect in an FBI investigation called Operation Fair Play, which targets gang operations and drug operations involving meth.
Officers have not released the man’s identity, but say the home is where meth was possibly sold or distributed.
The man’s neighbors say he’s quiet. They didn’t suspect anything.
“They’re all good. Yeah, they’re all good. I don’t have no issues here,” said Sheryl Ochoa, a neighbor.
Who this mystery man is what charges he’s facing has? That information has not yet been released.
Past Stories From West Sacramento
- Man In West Sacramento’s River Walk Park Grazed By Bullet
- Burglars Hit West Sacramento Teacher’s Classroom, Students And Parents Help Her Recover
- TBD Fest Success Tempered By Noise Complaints From Neighbors Miles Away
- TBD Fest Leaving Some Neighbors Sleepless
- Teenagers Learning To Drive Lack Basic Car Maintenance Skills