Law Enforcement Officers Conduct Drug, Gang Operation In West Sacramento Neighborhood
Don't Miss This
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
- San Joaquin Sheriff Investigating How Deputy’s Loaded Weapon Ended Up In Gang Member’s Hands
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Officers from multiple law-enforcement agencies descended on a West Sacramento neighborhood Tuesday for a gang sweep and drug bust.
It wasn’t just a West Sacramento Police Department operation, but Davis police, and state agencies were also involved. And they zeroed in on one house.
A man emerged from the home on Beardsley Drive in handcuffs and trying to hide his face from CBS13 cameras. Officers say he’s a suspect in an FBI investigation called Operation Fair Play, which targets gang operations and drug operations involving meth.
Officers have not released the man’s identity, but say the home is where meth was possibly sold or distributed.
The man’s neighbors say he’s quiet. They didn’t suspect anything.
“They’re all good. Yeah, they’re all good. I don’t have no issues here,” said Sheryl Ochoa, a neighbor.
Who this mystery man is what charges he’s facing has? That information has not yet been released.
Past Stories From West Sacramento
- Teenagers Learning To Drive Lack Basic Car Maintenance Skills
- Possible Human Remains Found Along River Near West Sacramento
- West Sacramento Splash Park Closes Due To Drought
- West Sacramento Celebrates Grant That Will Improve Bike Trail
- West Sacramento Carjacking, High-Speed Chase Suspect Identified As Sacramento Man