Law Enforcement Officers Conduct Drug, Gang Operation In West Sacramento Neighborhood
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Officers from multiple law-enforcement agencies descended on a West Sacramento neighborhood Tuesday for a gang sweep and drug bust.
It wasn’t just a West Sacramento Police Department operation, but Davis police, and state agencies were also involved. And they zeroed in on one house.
A man emerged from the home on Beardsley Drive in handcuffs and trying to hide his face from CBS13 cameras. Officers say he’s a suspect in an FBI investigation called Operation Fair Play, which targets gang operations and drug operations involving meth.
Officers have not released the man’s identity, but say the home is where meth was possibly sold or distributed.
The man’s neighbors say he’s quiet. They didn’t suspect anything.
“They’re all good. Yeah, they’re all good. I don’t have no issues here,” said Sheryl Ochoa, a neighbor.
Who this mystery man is what charges he’s facing has? That information has not yet been released.
Past Stories From West Sacramento
- West Sacramento Rules Leave Door Open For Parking Permit Black Market
- Last Vestige Of Sacramento-Area Vintage Heading To Papal Meeting
- TBD Fest Promoters Preparing For Bigger, Better Event That Will Be More Neighbor-Friendly
- West Sacramento Playground Equipment Geared Toward Fighting Childhood Obesity
- California Lottery, Gas Stations Let Drivers Play At The Pump