Law Enforcement Officers Conduct Drug, Gang Operation In West Sacramento Neighborhood
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Officers from multiple law-enforcement agencies descended on a West Sacramento neighborhood Tuesday for a gang sweep and drug bust.
It wasn’t just a West Sacramento Police Department operation, but Davis police, and state agencies were also involved. And they zeroed in on one house.
A man emerged from the home on Beardsley Drive in handcuffs and trying to hide his face from CBS13 cameras. Officers say he’s a suspect in an FBI investigation called Operation Fair Play, which targets gang operations and drug operations involving meth.
Officers have not released the man’s identity, but say the home is where meth was possibly sold or distributed.
The man’s neighbors say he’s quiet. They didn’t suspect anything.
“They’re all good. Yeah, they’re all good. I don’t have no issues here,” said Sheryl Ochoa, a neighbor.
Who this mystery man is what charges he’s facing has? That information has not yet been released.
Past Stories From West Sacramento
- Tow Company Owner Says He Helped His Driver Just Before Deadly Accident
- West Sacramento Fire Engine Returned To Refurbished Station Three Days Ahead Of Schedule
- Port Closures Could Leave California Rice Farmers Taking Big Hit
- West Sacramento Fire Engine Will Be Moved While Station Is Refurbished
- Civilian Community Service Officer Fired After Accusations He Flashed Badge, Pulled Over Motorists