Man, 19, Arrested For Florin Road Murder
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – A 19-year-old man has been arrested in connection to a 2013 murder case.
According to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department, Taejuan Jackson was arrested Tuesday on murder charges. Detectives believe that Jackson is responsible for the murder of 19-year-old Juwan Howard.
The incident happened back on Dec. 21, 2013, outside of a convenience store along the 8000 block of Florin Road. Detectives say that Jackson walked up to a car that Howard was sitting in and opened fire. Howard was able to drive a short distance to get help from some friends, but soon died.
Howard and Jackson knew each other, detectives say.
Jackson was booked at Sacramento County Jail on charges of murder, assault with a deadly weapon and discharge of a firearm at a vehicle. He is ineligible for bail.