Man, 19, Arrested For Florin Road Murder
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – A 19-year-old man has been arrested in connection to a 2013 murder case.
According to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department, Taejuan Jackson was arrested Tuesday on murder charges. Detectives believe that Jackson is responsible for the murder of 19-year-old Juwan Howard.
The incident happened back on Dec. 21, 2013, outside of a convenience store along the 8000 block of Florin Road. Detectives say that Jackson walked up to a car that Howard was sitting in and opened fire. Howard was able to drive a short distance to get help from some friends, but soon died.
Howard and Jackson knew each other, detectives say.
Jackson was booked at Sacramento County Jail on charges of murder, assault with a deadly weapon and discharge of a firearm at a vehicle. He is ineligible for bail.