Man, 19, Arrested For Florin Road Murder
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – A 19-year-old man has been arrested in connection to a 2013 murder case.
According to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department, Taejuan Jackson was arrested Tuesday on murder charges. Detectives believe that Jackson is responsible for the murder of 19-year-old Juwan Howard.
The incident happened back on Dec. 21, 2013, outside of a convenience store along the 8000 block of Florin Road. Detectives say that Jackson walked up to a car that Howard was sitting in and opened fire. Howard was able to drive a short distance to get help from some friends, but soon died.
Howard and Jackson knew each other, detectives say.
Jackson was booked at Sacramento County Jail on charges of murder, assault with a deadly weapon and discharge of a firearm at a vehicle. He is ineligible for bail.