Man, 19, Arrested For Florin Road Murder
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – A 19-year-old man has been arrested in connection to a 2013 murder case.
According to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department, Taejuan Jackson was arrested Tuesday on murder charges. Detectives believe that Jackson is responsible for the murder of 19-year-old Juwan Howard.
The incident happened back on Dec. 21, 2013, outside of a convenience store along the 8000 block of Florin Road. Detectives say that Jackson walked up to a car that Howard was sitting in and opened fire. Howard was able to drive a short distance to get help from some friends, but soon died.
Howard and Jackson knew each other, detectives say.
Jackson was booked at Sacramento County Jail on charges of murder, assault with a deadly weapon and discharge of a firearm at a vehicle. He is ineligible for bail.