Citrus Heights Middle School Scene Of Hazmat Situation
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – A hazardous materials situation has emergency crews out at Sylvan Middle School.
A school district official tells CBS13 that, around noon Thursday, two students in a classroom reported that they were sick with respiratory issues, prompting the school to call the fire department. Students inside the classroom reportedly complained about an odor.
Two students were transported by emergency crews to get checked out.
The situation was contained by 1:30 p.m., Metro Fire announced.