Citrus Heights Middle School Scene Of Hazmat Situation
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – A hazardous materials situation has emergency crews out at Sylvan Middle School.
A school district official tells CBS13 that, around noon Thursday, two students in a classroom reported that they were sick with respiratory issues, prompting the school to call the fire department. Students inside the classroom reportedly complained about an odor.
Two students were transported by emergency crews to get checked out.
The situation was contained by 1:30 p.m., Metro Fire announced.