Citrus Heights Middle School Scene Of Hazmat Situation
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – A hazardous materials situation has emergency crews out at Sylvan Middle School.
A school district official tells CBS13 that, around noon Thursday, two students in a classroom reported that they were sick with respiratory issues, prompting the school to call the fire department. Students inside the classroom reportedly complained about an odor.
Two students were transported by emergency crews to get checked out.
The situation was contained by 1:30 p.m., Metro Fire announced.