Citrus Heights Middle School Scene Of Hazmat Situation
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – A hazardous materials situation has emergency crews out at Sylvan Middle School.
A school district official tells CBS13 that, around noon Thursday, two students in a classroom reported that they were sick with respiratory issues, prompting the school to call the fire department. Students inside the classroom reportedly complained about an odor.
Two students were transported by emergency crews to get checked out.
The situation was contained by 1:30 p.m., Metro Fire announced.