Sacramento County Murder Suspect May Be Heading North To Redding
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) — Sacramento County investigators have run out of leads finding a murder suspect considered armed and dangerous that they believe may strike again.
Detectives tell CBS13 moments after the incident happened at a Florin Road apartment complex on Friday night, they knew who they were looking for. But they just ran out of leads.
Dinette Patterson, 38, is considered armed and dangerous.
Investigators say Patterson stabbed a victim to death in an apartment on Friday night.
Officers say it’s a complex that has a history of drugs and violence.
“We would consider him a threat to the public,” said Sacramento County Sheriff’s Sgt. Lisa Bowman.
Investigators believe he could be on his way north of Sacramento toward Redding, and they’re worried he may strike again.
“He has the ability to take somebody’s life over whatever,” Bowman said. “Whether it was a dispute, whether it was an argument, whether it was a previous argument, we don’t know.”
Investigators don’t have a motive in the brutal attack.