Sacramento County Murder Suspect May Be Heading North To Redding
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) — Sacramento County investigators have run out of leads finding a murder suspect considered armed and dangerous that they believe may strike again.
Detectives tell CBS13 moments after the incident happened at a Florin Road apartment complex on Friday night, they knew who they were looking for. But they just ran out of leads.
Dinette Patterson, 38, is considered armed and dangerous.
Investigators say Patterson stabbed a victim to death in an apartment on Friday night.
Officers say it’s a complex that has a history of drugs and violence.
“We would consider him a threat to the public,” said Sacramento County Sheriff’s Sgt. Lisa Bowman.
Investigators believe he could be on his way north of Sacramento toward Redding, and they’re worried he may strike again.
“He has the ability to take somebody’s life over whatever,” Bowman said. “Whether it was a dispute, whether it was an argument, whether it was a previous argument, we don’t know.”
Investigators don’t have a motive in the brutal attack.