Sacramento County Murder Suspect May Be Heading North To Redding
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) — Sacramento County investigators have run out of leads finding a murder suspect considered armed and dangerous that they believe may strike again.
Detectives tell CBS13 moments after the incident happened at a Florin Road apartment complex on Friday night, they knew who they were looking for. But they just ran out of leads.
Dinette Patterson, 38, is considered armed and dangerous.
Investigators say Patterson stabbed a victim to death in an apartment on Friday night.
Officers say it’s a complex that has a history of drugs and violence.
“We would consider him a threat to the public,” said Sacramento County Sheriff’s Sgt. Lisa Bowman.
Investigators believe he could be on his way north of Sacramento toward Redding, and they’re worried he may strike again.
“He has the ability to take somebody’s life over whatever,” Bowman said. “Whether it was a dispute, whether it was an argument, whether it was a previous argument, we don’t know.”
Investigators don’t have a motive in the brutal attack.