3 Stockton Teens Arrested On Attempted Murder Charges
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Three young men are under arrest on attempted murder charges after a confrontation took a violent turn.
Officers were called to the 700 block of West Anderson Street just after 11:30 p.m. Tuesday after a 42-year-old man reported that some suspects had tried to shoot him with a shotgun, Stockton Police say.
The man was confronted over some kind of perceived act of disrespect from earlier in the week. The confrontation escalated to a shotgun being pulled out and fired at the man. However, the shot missed and instead hit the man’s homeless encampment.
Police say the man was chased by the three suspects until he reached a nearby business and called 911.
Officers eventually found the three suspects – 19-year-old Johnny Phatame, 18-year-old Guillermo Bastida and a 16-year-old boy – along with a shotgun nearby. All three were arrested on attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, conspiracy and gun charges.